• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper for hire

Pequeno Rei

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a mapper looking for some short jobs, like a hunting place, a city, houses/shops, islands, this sort of thing. I have 5 years of experience.
I'm unknown for the community, so, if u want a test map, before the real job, i can do it for free. Anyway, i can work with any tibia version.

If u're interested, send me a private message, or just reply this thread.
(I can communicate in eng and portuguese)

You should atleast post some screenshots of your work to show people what kind of mapper are you

Sure. First pic its a small there im working on (undone). The second one, a small and simple cave. And, the last pic, its a hunter's house (undone)

Edit: all these pics are from my personal project. I write a history for every location, so, if u want to hire me, i can write too. Idk if there's a specific job for lore writer

Attachments

Last edited:
After some hiatus, due to personal things, im back and available!

Personal map (isnt fully finished yet, probly gonna add some mountains):

Attachments

I want a snow map for war server for 2 teams with depot and a temple as protection zones. 8.6 version RME and some other things i sended a pm

Back