• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Error on TFS 0.2.14

Drakkhan

Illuria Project Lead
Reaction score
This is pretty minor, but when my server loads my map it throws out a bunch of lines like this:

Code:
[25/10/2013 23:19:10] ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 00090 / 65535 / 006 )!

What is causing this? My map is 10,000x10,000, who is trying to set these tiles here? RME won't even let me increase my map to a 65,535 dimension to try and place a valid tile there..

I'm OCD and I don't like all the error lines when my server boots up, even if they don't really affect anything since none of my map extends anywhere near those coordinates.

Have you tried with removing unreachable tiles in RME (Edit > Other Options > Remove all unreachable tiles...)?

Boom! Problem solved. Thank you.

Also, let me take a moment to compliment your Pikachu. It looks quite distinguished!

Regards,

Drakkhan

These errors have been popping up since I introduced my custom map to the server. I built the map from scratch and it's always told me the map was trying to place invalid tiles... I think maybe I should remove unreachable tiles before I start any new map from now on to avoid this?

I think you should try another map editor (this unreachable tiles seems to me as structure error (unsigned int max value is 65535 )

Back