• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping ideas..

MacMuffinZ

Reaction score
Hello there, Im new here on otland, I would like to have a nice start with you and I'm looking forward to know more people here on otland, I have some of mapping ideas it may help you, Im talented in mapping ideas, I'l post just a small idea you may make it more cool by mapping it maybe, Its not detailed at all yea, but Its just an idea to see how cool will it be when its detailed alot, Its making houses in the sea wouldnt that be cool to swim to it, thanks guys, and i'm sorry if you dont like it, well here is it!

2q0sin8.jpg

I hope you liked it guys..reply with what u think

:thumbup:

It's to square and no details i donno how to say this..

xD so mc-pedro u better be good with others, his a new guy on otland ^^ we should welcome him?

I don't get the point of this discussion. He showed us just an idea. Do you read? IDEA to make houses on water and possibility to swim from one to another. It is not showing off what he can, but it's showing his idea. LOL, simply if you don't like his idea, shut down computer and go detach your light bulb from toilet. Maybe this will prevent stupid posts.

@topic
The idea is good. Nice mapped can be used for some desert city :)

I don't get the point of this discussion. He showed us just an idea. Do you read? IDEA to make houses on water and possibility to swim from one to another. It is not showing off what he can, but it's showing his idea. LOL, simply if you don't like his idea, shut down computer and go detach your light bulb from toilet. Maybe this will prevent stupid posts.

@topic
The idea is good. Nice mapped can be used for some desert city :)

:thumbup:^_^well i agree with You .. Now who's gonna shut down his PC and go detach his light bulb from the toilet :D??:D

Hehe,
Yes to sqaure and no details.

Make Creative shapes/places =]

Its not too hard xd

omg guyssssssss, he's trying to give US ideas. he wrote that he is going to give us ideas and what he did wasnt detailed or good but that we can maybe make it..

omg guyssssssss, he's trying to give US ideas. he wrote that he is going to give us ideas and what he did wasnt detailed or good but that we can maybe make it..

This idea has been shown before, and it wasnt popular back then, so why would it be popular now?

that's exactly the point he's after .. i might think of a way to get this idea working :D ..^_^

anyways if his thread is about mapping ideas why didnt he post it in the MAPPING IDEAS sticky thread?

Im just a begginer just undersdtand me dont tell me squart and rectangly and circly , I just said "IDEA" dont look at my mapping look how is the idea, and i didnt know its popular i detected it my self xD

Back