• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Inspiration

I'm sure there will be lots of cool things to take from the hunger games when it comes out

can anyone map this big stone coloss? 12988-12990 whould be nice as a npc like 'Hephaistos'
Hephaestus_cavern_Forge.jpg

credits: Cecil Kim - God of War
there are really much pictures..

Maybe something similar can be done with the 9.3 sprites or w,e but it would require new sprites to look decent and to be an accurate representation.

Aah, I remember that place in God of War 3! boss game!

I don't like skyrim for inspiration due to alot of the world being open and flat. Ok the buildings and areas that are actually there are nice, but assassins creed seems to be better for me. IMO

._. Skyrim. Same size as oblivion, just the mountains (not flat) make it longer to get places (unless you use fasttravel), xD

But I think Solitude and Falkreath have some nice inspiration, especially the umm place north westish of solitude :3

I have the Skyrim Artbook and it's fantabulous! Anyone who says that Skyrim's world is too flat has not played it enough.

But onto the topic, I used to use Age of Empires buildings as reference because of their similar angle to Tibia.
b_arch_ew_21130819344.gif
Buildings - Planet Age of Empires
(AoE sprites are small and lack detail )

I have the Skyrim Artbook and it's fantabulous! Anyone who says that Skyrim's world is too flat has not played it enough.

But onto the topic, I used to use Age of Empires buildings as reference because of their similar angle to Tibia.
View attachment 13636
Buildings - Planet Age of Empires
(AoE sprites are small and lack detail )
I just to have to click once and I got the game open
I still got one, two and the golden edition of two on my computer, don't ask why. It's probably just pure nostalgia

Some mapping inspiration for Muddy Orcs please, can't get it straight in my head yet.

@up reminds me of some film i've seen but cannot remember the name :3

Nice tho!

I remember Peroxide showing me this long ago, didn't he also post it as inspiration for march contest?

Hmm i don't know still it is here now for people to find it :)

Back