• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Inspiration

World_Of_Stone_by_Iribel.jpg

That's just awesome! Who's going to try it? :p
If only there were curved walls as standard.. Wont look the same as squared towers.. Plus personally i don't think wed get the height to make it look as good... Would take alot of effort.. Maybe in the future i might attempt something similar ^^

Ofcourse that's impossible to make something like that in tibia without loads of custom sprites and hard even with them, but who said you have to make exacly that castle, that's still good inspiration.

Ofcourse that's impossible to make something like that in tibia without loads of custom sprites and hard even with them, but who said you have to make exacly that castle, that's still good inspiration.

I didn't.. I just was making a point that IF we could transfer that to tibia then it would be awesome. Never said it wasn't good inspiration, albeit i even stated that it inspired me to make something similar in the future.. (started something like it now)

i'm glad you guys liked it. When I saw it, I had to share.. It's a really nice challenge.

Back