• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Inspiration

hey newfags.
Inspiration is for amateurs -- the rest of us just show up and get to work. Every great idea I've ever had grew out of work itself.
-Chuck Close​

i just found that Quote interesting, if you want to know more about Chuck Close click here

PS. this ain't for little kids, this is actually for someone who can be mature enough to understand.
PS2. TROLOL :)

hey newfags.

-Chuck Close​

i just found that Quote interesting, if you want to know more about Chuck Close click here

PS. this ain't for little kids, this is actually for someone who can be mature enough to understand.
PS2. TROLOL :)

But the greats inspire even greater work. You must be naive to knock inspiration from others. Yes I agree true inspiration comes from when you work - struggle - struggle more - and persevere. But with mapping? 7/10comes from films/images/memories or content/scenes seen before. The rest is created by imagination. So in the real world that quote applies, here; not so much

oasis_palace_by_alextooth-d5wdviy.jpg

mountain_village_by_alextooth-d4y2tsd.jpg

the_city_of_shakar_by_noahbradley-d55frpt.jpg

the_crowned_castle_by_drawingnightmare-d4qzh9z.jpg

mountain_sanctuary_by_dunechampion-d4xh7ll.jpg

village_on_the_cliffs_by_alextooth-d5vuhwk.jpg

lost_valley_by_alextooth-d5o6nzg.jpg

rakan_ji_by_alextooth-d4v4gaj.jpg

Last edited:
Go Eiserne make that giant statue from third pic, we belive you can.

:D

When I see images so amazing as this ones I think: WHY THE FUCK DO WE KEEP PLAYING AND MAPPING "TIBIA"?! IT'S GRAPHICS ARE COMPLETE SHIT!............ and then I try to map something.

Seems doable with Tibia sprites.
Can u give credits to whoever did that so I can look it up?

It clearly has an Ubisoft marking in the bottom right, who made Assassin's Creed? Ubisoft.
How hard is that to figure out Magnetico? XD

Dude, how the fuck am I supposed to know who made Assassin's fucking Creed?, never played that game, never cared SHIT about that game. Loveya.

Dude, how the fuck am I supposed to know who made Assassin's fucking Creed?, never played that game, never cared SHIT about that game. Loveya.

but even still "post credits" when there is "ubisoft" in the corner - normally where credits are situated ;d..

Very unobservant magnetico is very unobservant

Back