• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Inspiration

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
So, I saw this thread on another forum called "Mapping Inspirations".
So I kinda stole the idea, and made it here on Otland, since there are no such thread yet.

The thread is mostly for people to get inspired to map something new...
It can be real life pictures of cool places or mapping pictures that you think gives inspiration and the will to map something...
Note:
If you post a mapping picture of something someone mapped, YOU MUST SHOW THE NAME OF THE ORIGINAL MAPPER!

Don't know if this thread deserves Sticky, but I would recommend it.
Anyways, here is a picture that inspired me to map some time ago...

Original Mapper: Lambix

c9DpK.gif

Gogogo!

Oh, forgot about that thread :p

Very well, then you can all go on Sizaros thread xD, My bad :)

Thanks for the inspiration :)

Inspiration: Neon
NSZEQ.png

j4Wj.png

htiNu.png

An adventure that does not only require fighting skills, but also a big amount of knowledge...

google is probably the best inspiration source around.

Also..

[in soviet russia, google searches you]
xD

Anyway what about assassin's creed?, check this out
Damascus-depth.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah assassins creed is an awesome inspiration source, I know both Macedoon and me used it as inspiration, and I doubt we are the only ones already, post more pics they are great :]

Yeah assassins creed is an awesome inspiration source, I know both Macedoon and me used it as inspiration, and I doubt we are the only ones already, post more pics they are great :]

I've also used it some, I might not have taken a building from it, but concepts have been used a lot. :)

Back