• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia MapTracker v1.0 for 8.54

So we should use 1.1 then?...

Right now yea, since the 1.2 version stops at a special time for me. And the function of retracking ain't working right now yet.

1.0 worked for me, though I had debug every minute, but with 1.1 or 1.2 I can't login. Dmnzors...

edit,

if you have problems with logging in with 1.1 or 1.2, open MapTracker.exe.config and change:

Code:
            <setting name="EnableHookProxy" serializeAs="String">
                <value>[B]False[/B]</value>
            </setting>

to:

Code:
            <setting name="EnableHookProxy" serializeAs="String">
                <value>[B]True[/B]</value>
            </setting>

1.2 seems to work fine till now, no debugs.

edit2;

dmn this maptracker sucks. There are 99999 bugs to fix after tracking. Is that normal or I am doing something wrong. Example of bug:

Last edited:
#up
The trick to get perfect tracked maps is to cam the area you need, and then track the cam.
But yeah, ingame tracking is more-less bad.

#up
The trick to get perfect tracked maps is to cam the area you need, and then track the cam.
But yeah, ingame tracking is more-less bad.

Tried to track from cam and you know what?

O MY GOD!!! IT WORKS PERFECT!!!!! I LOVE YOU CYCKOTiTAN!!!!!

Last edited:
buy sickotitan 7 gp

there might still be bugs with tracking cams, especially if you walk too fast, so it's recommended NOT TO haste unless you're a low level

Back