• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia MapTracker v1.0 for 8.54

Koci

Reaction score
MAPTRACKER 8.54
Open source map tracker for Tibia 8.54

Built on TibiaAPI, MapTracker allows you to track maps from any server using the Tibia protocol.

It saves maps to the OpenTibia OTBM format, which can then be edited using any OTBM map editor.
MapTrackerScreenshot.png

DOWNLOAD: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

You should add credits to the creator since I guess you didn't created it but someone of tpforum

for me, it DOES NOT work with openGL
Result

Got tibia error right after, though its 100% tracking.
9ulsu9.jpg

after that i got an error on tibia

On dx9 i got bugg when i was standing still... could be a problem when track caves with monster (have to run around all the time? :s)

great release though.

TibiaApi isn't fully updated to 8.54, and that's the reason why are you debugging when tracking manually.

for me, it DOES NOT work with openGL
Result

Got tibia error right after, though its 100% tracking.
9ulsu9.jpg

after that i got an error on tibia

On dx9 i got bugg when i was standing still... could be a problem when track caves with monster (have to run around all the time? :s)

great release though.

i got the same problem :)
But still is tracking everything correctly! ;D

is it just me or it really FAILS tracking from cam? so much bugs lol xd

is it just me or it really FAILS tracking from cam? so much bugs lol xd

Me too im trying scan ZAO but dont know erevry time or give a bug or just using ram but dont finish the tacking ...
Im search by the Ztracker but i think these stoped on 8.4x +/-

Me too im trying scan ZAO but dont know erevry time or give a bug or just using ram but dont finish the tacking ...
Im search by the Ztracker but i think these stoped on 8.4x +/-

no i dont mean that, i track with cam file. but its so many buggs in the tracking, like it has been tracking "to fast" so many map bugs apears.

no i dont mean that, i track with cam file. but its so many buggs in the tracking, like it has been tracking "to fast" so many map bugs apears.

Ahhh ... me too when he track he make a lot of mistakes on the map and in few cam files the tracker to me stop and dont work more

Back