• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia MapTracker v1.0 for 8.54

any1 knows how to fix so tibia wont bug when i start the tracking program? :s
tracking ingame is not recommended because it screws up and distorts the result map

as inb4 said ..

I have this error:
123123cl.jpg

What i should to do ?

Hey everyone, Ian here from TProgramming Forums. Just wanted to let you know that the next version of MapTracker will no longer be free. Unless I start charging something, even small, development will not continue. So, my question to you is, would you pay for MapTracker, and if so, how much?

if you can tell the details of this new version, maybe people are interested... and if for pay for Maptracker it must be something very good

Well, mostly I've made smaller usability updates. But keeping it updated with the client takes time, and I'd be happy to add new features to make it more competitive. I have an NPC Tracker as well that I was going to offer separately, but maybe it would make more sense as a package?

Of course the features would depend on the price. But I am just curious, what kind of things do you have in mind?

Hey everyone, Ian here from TProgramming Forums. Just wanted to let you know that the next version of MapTracker will no longer be free. Unless I start charging something, even small, development will not continue. So, my question to you is, would you pay for MapTracker, and if so, how much?

good scam attempt ;p prove that you are him first before saying such things;p

Yes, this is the same Ian from TP, and ian320 from Google Code.

Yes, I would pay for it and actually, it's great it will not be for free anymore. Random tards won't be able to track maps from OTS anymore :) The price depends on if we will have to buy new maptracker each time CIP updates. If yes, than I wouldn't pay more than 10EUR, if ull provide customers with updates, than ~20EUR. However, there are few really annoying and serious bugs which should be fixed. That's my opinion, kkthxbye.

Back