• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia MapTracker v1.0 for 8.54

Yes, I would pay for it and actually, it's great it will not be for free anymore. Random tards won't be able to track maps from OTS anymore :) The price depends on if we will have to buy new maptracker each time CIP updates. If yes, than I wouldn't pay more than 10EUR, if ull provide customers with updates, than ~20EUR. However, there are few really annoying and serious bugs which should be fixed. That's my opinion, kkthxbye.
agreed :huh:

What are the "really serious and annoying bugs" that need to be fixed?

What are the "really serious and annoying bugs" that need to be fixed?

:D ok, things arent that bad, but here is a major issue which from I and others are suffering a lot -

BORDERS!

and it's like that with all such kind of borders.

you cant track OT's and I get debugs as soon as I log on Rl Tibia

Use track from cam option. Never track directly from game, all such tracked maps are messed up.

Richux, can you point me to a CAM with the affected tiles?

Richux, can you point me to a CAM with the affected tiles?

sure, here ya go - Bugzors(search for sand/water to find the map)

If Ian attempts to fix item order in stacks like this, other various stacks might be messed up. Actually I have no idea how this works.

I know what you mean and ofc, that wouldn't be right. But doesn't tracker see on which stack pos are those items? If it is possible to make so it does, than it shouldn't be a problem.

It's doesn't work for me.

I run TibiaCast (cuz i want to track from cast), run a MapTracker.exe, login into cast and there isn't any effect. The map is not tracking ;c.

It's doesn't work for me.

I run TibiaCast (cuz i want to track from cast), run a MapTracker.exe, login into cast and there isn't any effect. The map is not tracking ;c.

Record cam from tibiacast then track map from cam.

So this is basically a program that lets you steal maps?

Great...

I have a error on lunch

2ngqu6o.jpg

Give them 2 more years or more OR less and they will make a script tracker

Back