• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MARK AND HANI

Brubrurusher

Reaction score
Guys, i'll say the truth to you, the bigest part of players wanna old lunar back, and you don't make anything and don't say nothing to us...

You already think about put exp shared back? The server will back to 500 players online... And you will get a lot of money..

Don't be idiot.

COME BACK WITH THE OLD LUNAR

@Mark @Hani

if the majority want it as it was, why the majority voted "yes" to the change? kbye

congratulations.gif

crash on battle for 10 min

HAHHA nice ots

xlog 4ever

signed.gif

Last edited:
yes omg hani and mark can u never listen we need old server back...

LunarForce is not designed for players who want to advance to very high levels, it's for players who play for the PVP aspect of the game, and these players have expressed that PVP is better at lower levels. It is therefore counter intuitive to increase the experience rates. I've lost count of how many times I've tried to tell you this, instead of spamming new threads about it please try to understand what I'm saying and if you still don't understand, you still have the option to transfer to ShadowCores which is probably more appropriate for you.

LunarForce is not designed for players who want to advance to very high levels, it's for players who play for the PVP aspect of the game, and these players have expressed that PVP is better at lower levels. It is therefore counter intuitive to increase the experience rates. I've lost count of how many times I've tried to tell you this, instead of spamming new threads about it please try to understand what I'm saying and if you still don't understand, you still have the option to transfer to ShadowCores which is probably more appropriate for you.
It was only veziv and calar wanted it but they stop playing so fix it back?

It was only veziv and calar wanted it but they stop playing so fix it back?

That is not true. Veziv was against it, as he had a high leveled character. There was a poll, and the majority of the community were for it.
If you want it to change, create a poll that solely is about which level range people prefer to PVP in, where the options would be something like:
150-350 (current)
351-600 (proposed change)

Don't make the mistake as others and write crap in the poll like "150-350, 80 PLAYERS ONLINE", "351-600, 500 PLAYERS ONLINE" because that is wrong and has absolutely nothing to do with it, it only creates bias towards one option. The amount of players online was declining long before we even proposed the change.

The fact remains they are too stupid to compromise and only know how to understand basic concepts such as "omg now less players bring lvls back". If you counter that and say all they did in lunarforce was hunt in hive, inq, and poi with 10-20 player teams they would just get defensive. When brs fought the wars consisted of standing around a def for 2+ hours or if they lose an open battle against each other(which would last 5mins) the losing team would ping so the other team can't exp.

The br's we had playing on lunarforce in the past were some of the dumbest people I have ever run across. If I still played this server I would care and probably be a lot more active on the forums but I just write this to say it does not matter what Mark/Hani do to this server, because a server like this was never designed for you from the start. You came here to exp when shadowcores spawns became too overcrowded and you couldn't kill the people 10vs1 20vs1.

That is not true. Veziv was against it, as he had a high leveled character. There was a poll, and the majority of the community were for it.
If you want it to change, create a poll that solely is about which level range people prefer to PVP in, where the options would be something like:
150-350 (current)
351-600 (proposed change)

Don't make the mistake as others and write crap in the poll like "150-350, 80 PLAYERS ONLINE", "351-600, 500 PLAYERS ONLINE" because that is wrong and has absolutely nothing to do with it, it only creates bias towards one option. The amount of players online was declining long before we even proposed the change.
Ok... but atm all want it back. Just some shadowcores players who vote NO because trash for us. So just do it for us<3

sorry english :(

Back