• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to?

My question is when?
We are waiting 100~ days and it still not been released.

im not complaining, its really not to much to ask for, I just want to look at one file to get a good perspective of it...and you know convince me that I'm not waiting for some picture you just drew in photoshop.

im not complaining, its really not to much to ask for, I just want to look at one file to get a good perspective of it...and you know convince me that I'm not waiting for some picture you just drew in photoshop.

So what you're saying is, that you don't think "Feloth" can create this?

Believe me, Feloth won't let you down with just a design in your eyes...

Then Gogo for Alpha Version ;)

Btw. Great Project, can't wait for it !!

Yes, it's still beeing developed. I have my personal reasons for taking all this time. :D

But it will be released and it will be glorifying. :)

Sounds good, I wish you luck..

Yes, i'm just wating for the newest version of TFS to be released, then i'm sure I can add a beta 1.0 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back