• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
heya feloth pm me,
I got all the country flags pics for the WhoIsOnline Flags show
I suggest you to integrate that feature in the first release

Greetings,
I am soon releasing my very own AAC system. I recon it should be complete within August sometime. It will be working for TFS 0.3.x and there will be a Lite version for TFS 0.2.x
I have attached a screenshot of the login page which is all I am going to reveal for now. This is just to give you an idea of how we see the system. We are focusing on keeping server's as "mystique" as possible. So there will not be any Official templates which looks like RL Tibia and ect.

But I am now asking the community of Otland of what they wish to see in a AAC system? What is it that you wish right now?

Features:
- Powerful Admin panel, Say goodbye to old fashion config files.
- Powerful Multilanguage system which is already included.
- All of the Official templates are good looking and not junk.
- Better security then most of the AAC's out there.
- It features AJAX/Javascript to make sure every information is up to date.
- A very advanced forum where your Tutors may report posts and and Gamemasters may give other users warning directly from the website.
- Powerful Addon administration, no more need to edit files. All Addons made by official releasers will be in Addon packs so all you have to do is install it using the Admin panel.
And alot more...

Features added 16.08.09:
###############
- Addon system, people that will make addons will be able to just add it into a seperate folder. The system will then check if the addon has been installed and it will use those files instead of the standard ones. Meaning if you want to make a addon that say "Hello" on the login page. All you do is add a folder in "Addons" folder with your addon name and then just add the file login.php to it. Then the system will use that file as login instead of the standard one. If you then decide to uninstall it, the system will use the standard login file instead.
###############
- Themes section, it will be easy to make templates for people. You do not need to know any PHP as you can just type in %servername% in the .tmpl file and it will show the server name already configured in the database. We will also make a tutorial for all the current functions.
###############
- Admin panel, you will have your very own admin panel in the back of the site. So if your website is www.domain.com your admin panel will be accessable by www.domain.com/admin/ and you may login with your Gamemaster account.
###############
- Login site, you may be able to turn on/off the login site as you wish. The login site will be more secure and will not show alot on information about your OT. If you turn it off people may see highscores and such just as any other AAC system. But all themes will support the login function.
###############

Credits will have to go to Gesior and Talaturen as I am using their systems as basic and completly rewriting it. Say goodbye to old fashion tables and bad codings.

The remaining language files will be released later on so people may translate. Translators get their name in the copyright and credits.

Marlex AAC is now the project's decided name.

jqe4mb.jpg

cwzbmp.jpg

p65wax.jpg

jgxjn4.jpg

Damn, I love it it's so simple too..

good thing I didn't wait on this to start my server. Will be a good release though, whenever/if it comes out.

It will, but it might be a surprise for all of us when it actually comes.

Cut him a break, will you? An automatic account creator is not something that takes a day, not even a week to develop. It may take months (, even years seeing that most of us are students that cannot spend most of their time developing such tools). If he would hurry up just so you guys can use it, he would most likely have to code in a similar way to Gesiors AAC. No offence towards Gesior, but his code is indeed sloppy.

Would you rather have a sloppy unfinished product in time or would you rather wait the extra time it may take for a brilliant new product, with almost no bugs? Think of it as a favourite game that isn't released yet, you are very eager, but you wouldn't buy the demo version and instead you would wait until the full release comes along.

Personally I'd rather have a sloppy code that would be updated over months. Unlike gesiors where people just add stuff to make it even sloppier. And there was a demo offer? He said he would show us a demo but nothing ever happened.

As true as that may be, there may be a lot of factors that has put a delay on his demo release that we are unaware of. I do agree however that Feloth should, as soon as possible, explain the situation to ease the tension.

So we can use this time to extend our projects that are actually waiting for this AAC to be even better :)

Im sorry and I know you guys have been waiting a long time. But I am not going anywhere so just have patience with me as I have alot to do at the same time. Heh!

: D

The surprise is...

You have to pay $10.00 per month to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back