• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i'm just wating for the newest version of TFS to be released, then i'm sure I can add a beta 1.0 version.

When? :D.. Like 3 years you have bin working on it.

I know it's taking time, but i've started to finish the work now seeing as I have time. Also the new logo has been released, this is most likely the one we will be using:
127036794178.jpg

I guess I may be able to open a closed beta for some people this week. We'll see how much work I got left :)

Uh oh I wanna do some beta-testing!

... wanna be friends?

@down

The guy was obviously DDoSed by Tala <3

Last edited:
I do love the logo, but do you mind me asking what the heck happened to him? lol XD

looool xD hahahaha :p w8ing for beta test

This looks amazing. I just came on here for the first time in several weeks and noticed the gesior thread I'd been following has been removed and I read about all the exploits and stuff... Good thing my server sucks anal beads. xD Can't wait to see the finished product.

Also,
I just spent a while and read through the last 27 pages of comments cause I had a question and wanted to make sure it wasn't already answered. What a pain. It was asked twice, and answered 0 times. xD So hopefully I can get an answer. Will there be some sort of donation and/or shop system? :3 I'd love to see one ^_^

i think you should make yours this is from i think 1 or 2 years ago :/ and what tell you an image? i can easily create one in pain :/ thats not mean nothing :/

i think you should make yours this is from i think 1 or 2 years ago :/ and what tell you an image? i can easily create one in pain :/ thats not mean nothing :/

That was awful. xD I have no idea what you just said. o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back