• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon i'll add a link for people to preview it.
Im still working on the admin panel and trying to add as many features as possible.

I am sorry, but there is no complete theme yet - it will come soon when im done with the admin panel.

Look at first thread for some screenies, i'll add more of the admin panel when it's complete. Should not be long now before beta is released.

Soon i'll add a link for people to preview it.
Im still working on the admin panel and trying to add as many features as possible.

I am sorry, but there is no complete theme yet - it will come soon when im done with the admin panel.

Look at first thread for some screenies, i'll add more of the admin panel when it's complete. Should not be long now before beta is released.

Commit it to your marlex-aac svn! I want to read it ^^

When im complete with the 1st version of it, now it won't work properly ;D

But svn is even for uncompleted things! (look at me :D)
I don't need it working, I want to browse the code ^_^
You are currently my idol if its about web, ffs! Never had the chance to say it, but TwitBeef is awesome- Talabegger got lucky. We got lucky of having you.

You are currently my idol if its about web, ffs! Never had the chance to say it, but TwitBeef is awesome- Talabegger got lucky. We got lucky of having you.

aaaaaaaaaaaa... Ok i'll add it this week to the SVN then. :>
Thanks, im remaking twitbeef as a version 3 aswell. It's getting alot kooler - more stats ect.

UHauehauhe..
No not really, im currently working hard on the new version of TwitBeef aswell. I am in kinda hurry with that one, so it's top priority. PM me if you wanna see some sneaky previews of TwitBeef tho ^^

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

@Thread looks nice ;]

btw If you need a spanish translate feel free to PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back