• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we release the TFCMS 0.4 (http://realms.vapus.net/dev)?

isn't it's the same as marlex aac? I thought Feloth is just remaking the TFSCMS ^^ Well, there is no point of having 2x great aacs >< Anyway, ofc release it if you want ;] I will use it for sure, cuz seems Marlex won't be released soon

isn't it's the same as marlex aac? I thought Feloth is just remaking the TFSCMS ^^ Well, there is no point of having 2x great aacs >< Anyway, ofc release it if you want ;] I will use it for sure, cuz seems Marlex won't be released soon

Theres just 1 difference between the two, one exists and the other doesn't as far as I'm concerned.

unnamed aac (gesior) is made of pot
and marlex aac is made of tfscms

is there any more or new info about this? is it Marlex AAC real?

3 month and still not a "small" or "patch" relese.. :(

but I saw a thread from 2007 about "marlex" dont remeber where but I think it was Feloth's thread.

Ye, but Marlex is dead, don't you get it? If it was from 2007, it's been 3 years. An ACC is made in a few months.

lol and then when will it come~?

i hope its finished soon im looking forward to it. it sounds like a lot of good hard work was put into this aac. could you give us a few more details about it? a little teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back