• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Feloth, I understand how long it takes to finish a project, especially when you got a lot active projects, so I don't want to hurry or blame you. But I just wonder, why to not release beta(pre-beta, anything)? At least on private svn, for donators... This way we(experienced members) can help with developing, we will track bugs and we will search for theirs fixes.

Last edited:
Feloth, I won't ask for a BETA, but just a preview of what you've done. (not the code, but a screen-shot)

haha i think this is only bulll*****!!!

I think it will take at lot of MORE time if he want to support the new 0.4 versions completly

I think it will take at lot of MORE time if he want to support the new 0.4 versions completly

whats the difference? xd Just frags\deaths query's changed there?

Notice: Undefined index: id in /ots/htdocs/dev/guildwars.php on line 13
(on website from stian?) lol
That is not really a bug, but rather a notice. To solve it though, he would simply have to wrap a $_GET (assuming that is what he uses) with isset( ), or if $id is a regular variable, he would simply have to define it somewhere, before using it. $id = 0;

0.2 to 0.4, yes there was lot of the notices in TFSCMS. I'll fix it up for a release after I've finished the new VAPus site.

When is there going to be a release?

He said, when 0.4.0 will be relased, but I don't get why it won't be relased now for donators as they have access to 0.4.0

Feloth is gone. Marlex is dead before it started. End.

This it is true!
First post from Feloth
Code:
10th December 2009
and now what day is? 21th April? 5 months for make one AAC? lol look at the paxton, has created what I think in a month and still pulling, feloth dont give any released never...

This it is true!
First post from Feloth
Code:
10th December 2009
and now what day is? 21th April? 5 months for make one AAC? lol look at the paxton, has created what I think in a month and still pulling, feloth dont give any released never...

Ahm, the first post about marlex was waay before, look at art board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back