• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
It's now starting to be ready for beta release. I'm just waiting for the new TFS and testing the server for my rl sisters (Which suck at Tibia LoL).

126046693731.jpg

More information will be released at Marlex AAC
(Note that the website is not ready yet)

The reason I am publicing this is because I want everyone to be ready, because we are going to make a list for 50beta testers. They will be able to beta test between 25.dec to 1st january.
Marlex AAC is based upon Talaturens TFCMS-engine, however heavily modified and alot of functions.

Some of what Marlex AAC is featuring:
- Multilanguage system.
- A new way of making templates, easy for everyone. Just modify the .tpl files and add functions on the run.
- Own integrated forum. Works like rl tibia, tutors can report and GMs may view and ban a user for their posts.
- CAPTCHA to prevent spammers. Security is of importance!
- Ajax, live update of online players.
- Easy addon support, even a noob can make addons (However they might not be secure ;D)
- Will mostly support TFS 2.x, however work on 3.x is also made. We want the AAC to work for both.

Will be added in this version if time enough:
- Multiworld support
- Multiworld administration
- Massban function, will give all players an question of your choice. If players do not respond they will automatically banned for chosen amount of days.

More functions will be released when we are getting closer to beta test.

Last edited:
Awesome :)
Can't w8

Been thinking of starting to make an OT, so this will be perfect

aff... finaly :D
im ur spanish translator, dont forget it :peace:

i like the the favicon

I would like to be beta tester too :)

will there be a marlex aac subforum? where i can post my php plugins or whatvr?

I dont think I would be useful for beta testing (I guess you need people skilled at php and such), but if you need *more* spanish translators, Id be glad to help out.

This is very promising :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back