• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mass PKGUILD] HAPPY TIBIANS ;) Join now !

Well also im gonna back you that leadership, coz im out of this team.

Also leaving. :/ it was fun pking with the guys who left though :p

I am prolly going to quit shadowcores , any one wants leadership? :|

haha its kinda fun to see that kinda no1 understand the meaning of the happy tibians..
@ damon who the hell were you on nova?? since you had some pics of the HT on nova even with me on it

@up
Haha ^^
i was Nicolas Deagle
Pics aint from me got em from tibiacity ^^

happy tibians first were ppl hunting pks and kill all pks, but then turnes themselve pks :/

Hey Happy Tibians , just wanted to say ima getting active
Today again and start pking again :p
If anyone is up to pk tonight 8 pm european time^^
Post here for an invite!
Let us spread out happieness once more!

HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS!

umm well what time is that right now, because if were gonna do this ima have to get like 30cc prepared lol

- - - Updated - - -

05:40 Naji: You certainly have made a pretty penny. Your account balance is 346452 gold.
I might have enough for atleast a decent pk :)

2hd9tvs.png

They killed sckat 2x so I decided to kill 1 and I got my bp back on sckat+boh and royal helmet so profit lol?

Last edited:
Few of their members still player this server and they are still in guild, so they can keep this thread for post some screenshots or so.

^Happy tibian's is dead since i left that guild.

If i fix my pc so i can play shadowcores, i be glad to join back with other accounts ;)

Haha great!
HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS!
PKin at 8 pm :D

Back