• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mass PKGUILD] HAPPY TIBIANS ;) Join now !

yo damon can we start removing some of the non active players in here, we got like 60 members and half of them dont play already it seems like

@Fred
Tali is your problem and your problem only. The people you involve in killing him will be killed by us. You don't seem to know that the ventrilo I have been offering you is the ventrilo from Alliance. This means that Tali is also a part of that ventrilo. Besides that, he is in my team so if you attack him and he asks for help I will help him without hesitation.

Furthermore, he helped us killing a 200+ ED in which we lootted 60+ crystal coins. He splitted this amount fairly (even though he had no reason to because of ur hatred towards him), which comes to another point: what's so bad about him?

My last point is that when we went into carlin sewer defense he died in the defense itself and once trying to kill the people who were trying to break our defense. All in all he was of very much use for us during the entire time. So it came as a surprise to me when you actually wanted to kill him while we were in the defense. It was me, Eccim and Tali in there from Alliance, so when you would have started to attk him you would've died anyway.

Since I am not a leader I cannot prevent you from killing him. But if I'm online and he requests my help I will help him, even if that means I have to kill the people from Happy Tibians. So whoever you drag into killing Tali, please notify them up front that there is a big chance to die.

I won't be in any part of attacking Tali and/or killing him. I will do my best to let him survive, this also includes helping him in any situation. If I'm forced to kill my own team (happy tibians) I will.
Like ice meto said, he did his best to help you guys out, and only because Fred had/has problems with him, that's freds his problem.

Signed with honor,
Allmighty Shooter and Melance.

@ meto. that is fine dude, but to ur thing about ventrilo. i dont use vent i can use guild chat and be fine.
and also last statement down in the sewers when he broke into there defense and died with me behind him is because he is a total noob and rushed without saying anything to anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

oh ya 1 more thing, u said if we kill tali were most likely gonna die. that is completly fine dude were not charlovers like you, were on lvl 90 master sorcerers and it takes like 15 mins to gain 10-15 lvls

@ meto. that is fine dude, but to ur thing about ventrilo. i dont use vent i can use guild chat and be fine.
and also last statement down in the sewers when he broke into there defense and died with me behind him is because he is a total noob and rushed without saying anything to anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

oh ya 1 more thing, u said if we kill tali were most likely gonna die. that is completly fine dude were not charlovers like you, were on lvl 90 master sorcerers and it takes like 15 mins to gain 10-15 lvls

In Carlin sewers everyone was in ventrilo except for you, because for some reason you can't or seem to refuse using it. In that time he was constantly telling the rest what to do and when to move in. He told you all to follow him multiple times. Sioner Two and others did what he said and that's because he was in ventrilo.

If for example Bogart would not be using ventrilo to listen to my orders while we were in the defense, it would have been impossible to kill anyone from them. There's no way I or anyone else can sd, ue, mana himself and type to give orders at the same time.

And where is it you picked up the idea I care about Ymeis, or any other char? Because I'm not there when you pk? But dude, when we were in sewers yesterday I made more frags than you did in your entire stay in Happy Tibians (on a noobchar).

Nov 11 2012, 18:26:58 Knight Of CityKilled at Level 180 Justified
Nov 11 2012, 18:26:30 JamonserranoKilled at Level 166 Justified
Nov 11 2012, 18:26:12 El PalloKilled at Level 165 Justified
Nov 11 2012, 18:25:13 FestisKilled at Level 199 Justified
Nov 11 2012, 17:02:31 SzaleniecKilled at Level 156 Justified

not even counting the frags I did not have a last hit / most dammage on

Of which Festis was an awesome ue combo (you can ask Bogart, he saw it), which would have been quite impossible to do without ventrilo.

In Carlin sewers everyone was in ventrilo except for you, because for some reason you can't or seem to refuse using it. In that time he was constantly telling the rest what to do and when to move in. He told you all to follow him multiple times. Sioner Two and others did what he said and that's because he was in ventrilo.

If for example Bogart would not be using ventrilo to listen to my orders while we were in the defense, it would have been impossible to kill anyone from them. There's no way I or anyone else can sd, ue, mana himself and type to give orders at the same time.

And where is it you picked up the idea I care about Ymeis, or any other char? Because I'm not there when you pk? But dude, when we were in sewers yesterday I made more frags than you did in your entire stay in Happy Tibians (on a noobchar).

Nov 11 2012, 18:26:58 Knight Of CityKilled at Level 180 Justified
Nov 11 2012, 18:26:30 JamonserranoKilled at Level 166 Justified
Nov 11 2012, 18:26:12 El PalloKilled at Level 165 Justified
Nov 11 2012, 18:25:13 FestisKilled at Level 199 Justified
Nov 11 2012, 17:02:31 SzaleniecKilled at Level 156 Justified

not even counting the frags I did not have a last hit / most dammage on

Of which Festis was an awesome ue combo (you can ask Bogart, he saw it), which would have been quite impossible to do without ventrilo.

I agree with ice meto, next person who atk tali will be kicked from guild, and also will be hunted from Happy Tibians.
To tali ~ sorry once again for that death in edron xD

@Fred
Tali is your problem and your problem only. The people you involve in killing him will be killed by us. You don't seem to know that the ventrilo I have been offering you is the ventrilo from Alliance. This means that Tali is also a part of that ventrilo. Besides that, he is in my team so if you attack him and he asks for help I will help him without hesitation.

Furthermore, he helped us killing a 200+ ED in which we lootted 60+ crystal coins. He splitted this amount fairly (even though he had no reason to because of ur hatred towards him), which comes to another point: what's so bad about him?

My last point is that when we went into carlin sewer defense he died in the defense itself and once trying to kill the people who were trying to break our defense. All in all he was of very much use for us during the entire time. So it came as a surprise to me when you actually wanted to kill him while we were in the defense. It was me, Eccim and Tali in there from Alliance, so when you would have started to attk him you would've died anyway.

Since I am not a leader I cannot prevent you from killing him. But if I'm online and he requests my help I will help him, even if that means I have to kill the people from Happy Tibians. So whoever you drag into killing Tali, please notify them up front that there is a big chance to die.

I already stated this once and I do it again:
I would like to ask every HAPPY TIBIANS, to NOT ATTACK TALI OR ANYONE FROM ALLIANCE!
IT IS VERY NICE OF Alliance offering us a vent, and some of our guild have friends there^^
I see NO POINT in killing our friends(maybee even allies) who even offered us vent ...
I dont know what some members have about Tali, maybee he isnt ur favourite friend.
But hes a friend of some of us. WE WOULD BE RETARTED KILLIG OUR FRIENDS...
SO I ASK ALL HAPPY TIBIANS AGAIN NOT TO ATTACK TALI OR ANYONE FROM ALLIANCE!
If any problems occur please report them to me IMMIDIATLEY!
I WONT ASK MY GUILD TO DEFEND TALI IF ATTACKED BY ANY OF US, BUT
I CAN PROMISE YOU I WONT ACCEPT AN ATTACK AT TALI!

~HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS~

~DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY~
the f**k there are atleast 600 other players u can kill
Who are not from Alliance or who aint Tali.

I already stated this once and I do it again:
I would like to ask every HAPPY TIBIANS, to NOT ATTACK TALI OR ANYONE FROM ALLIANCE!
IT IS VERY NICE OF Alliance offering us a vent, and some of our guild have friends there^^
I see NO POINT in killing our friends(maybee even allies) who even offered us vent ...
I dont know what some members have about Tali, maybee he isnt ur favourite friend.
But hes a friend of some of us. WE WOULD BE RETARTED KILLIG OUR FRIENDS...
SO I ASK ALL HAPPY TIBIANS AGAIN NOT TO ATTACK TALI OR ANYONE FROM ALLIANCE!
If any problems occur please report them to me IMMIDIATLEY!
I WONT ASK MY GUILD TO DEFEND TALI IF ATTACKED BY ANY OF US, BUT
I CAN PROMISE YOU I WONT ACCEPT AN ATTACK AT TALI!

~HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS~

~DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY~
the f**k there are atleast 600 other players u can kill
Who are not from Alliance or who aint Tali.
Good boy, also do me one favor, remove shemoz from vice leader and set my other character aka ayrton instead XD

ok guys fine, i wont pk him but i will not participate in any pks when he is with us i will just simply leave.

Damon, common man, remove 50% of the guild, you know who's active and who isn't.

Damon, common man, remove 50% of the guild, you know who's active and who isn't.

Damon, let's do like this, since your not playing alot. set me as leader /AYRTON
And im gonna fix the whole guild etc. Since i am almost one of the most Active players and all.

And tell those people, if they are online, open the fucking vent! I suggest to make 2 battle commanders in vent. One first battle commander and one second commander, incase the first one is offline. I suggest:

1ste. Ice meto
2nd. Allmighty Shooter/menace.

as requested Leadership has been passed to Shemoz :)
What I alrdy mentioned before is, I dont care who the leader is, my goal was to recreate this awesome tibia pk guild,
Where anyone can join on his noob lvl 80 ms and go pk together ;)
It worked out cool, was fun leading u, now Im vice^^
~HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS~
//Damon

Allmighty Shooter and Menace has also left the team.

Reason: They dont come if you ask for help, the team isnt organized, and they are to retarded to know what ventrilo is.

Im comming with my own PK squad soon. so hang on....

umm nah, we only raped prob 20+ ppl today lol but we just got massacured in carlin 15 mins ago by lvl 200's+

- - - Updated - - -

Nov 11 2012, 20:08:57 Little Cute TeddyKilled at Level 191 Justified
best lvl killed today stupid teddy...
really you wanna start a war with higher lvls? Stop killing my team .....why dont you check guilds before you pk?

Name:

Little Cute Teddy

Sex:

male

Profession:

Elder Druid

Level:

Residence:

Thais

Guild Membership:

a Private of the Alliance
You keep this up your gonna lose all the top lvls in your guild
(second Chars of alliance)

- - - Updated - - -

i'll lead some battles in vent as second unless we can get mitch we wont need a second

- - - Updated - - -

i'll lead some battles in vent as second unless we can get mitch we wont need a second

- - - Updated - - -

you should make your outfit jester haha would be funny

Back