• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mass PKGUILD] HAPPY TIBIANS ;) Join now !

04:53 Warning! The murder of Catrius Bleedinghear was not justified.
Well, that was fast.

You got a panda stylish keyboard ? :D
Looking forward to screens^^

199 ms, 165 rp, 207 ed, 140 ms, 166 ed, 130 ed, 180 ek are some of the ones we massacred today in the carlin sewers, too bad I didn't take any screenshots >.>

I am not sure, but I might not be online tonight for some reason ;(

2vdqhb4.png

LoL its CS ^^ getting off from it is impossible XD
Did ya guys pk today?

umm nah, we only raped prob 20+ ppl today lol but we just got massacured in carlin 15 mins ago by lvl 200's+

- - - Updated - - -

Nov 11 2012, 20:08:57 Little Cute TeddyKilled at Level 191 Justified
best lvl killed today stupid teddy...

Seems like Carlin isbt our town :/
On saturday we died in carlin, too :/

I erased all the ventrilo accounts I made for you.

Also, I will leave the guild on all my characters until this Fred Baron leaves the guild. He's a stupid retard with a lowzy attitude, killing people from Alliance while the ventrilo we use is from Alliance.

So either its him, or me, Menace and Allmighty Shooter are leaving.

lol dude calm down u hardly even pkd with us at all. infact u acually killed like 3 of us today on ur char....
ive only seen menace 1x pk with us and ive seen allmighty today 1x(but he also made defense for tali and them)

- - - Updated - - -

this is a pk guild so get the fuck over it noob

You should all stop fighting. We're the HAPPY tibians for a reason. We just kill everyone not with us and Tali and them boys help us so we should just drop all the shit, man together n fuck shit up!

My opinion anyway..

lol okok, but ask shemoz and them if they like tali or not and ull get ur answer if hell get pkd or not

Hey all calm down!As Edsee said we are HAPPY TIBIANS^^ We are a pk guild and we pretty much pk anyone whos not in guild. Ofc noone would propose to pk his own friend and I think we can convince ourselfes not to pk someone if hes friend of one of us ^^
Keep that in mind !
~HAIL -->HAPPY<-- TIBIANS~

lol but u realise tali is my goal to kill and mine only. no one has to follow me, but ppl will because they dislike him.

lol but u realise tali is my goal to kill and mine only. no one has to follow me, but ppl will because they dislike him.
If you wanna kill Tali then this might be interesting for you:
riymd.jpg

He is botting at Svargrond sea serpents, go kill him if you like to.

MUAHAHAHAHA thx

- - - Updated - - -

btw sick u might coming un afk to answer me question?

Back