• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Master-m and Sizaro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Znote xD one of the popular RealTibia map server and Svargrond arena is totaly bugged :p

Wofb is like worse than the other realmaps that have been released here. It has a POI but with no scripts, only tps in the end of the rooms, the demon oak quest doesnt work nor does the arena in svargrond.

I have no idea how a server like that managed to get so many people.

They do it for the lulz.
No really. They do...

OnT: This thread is funny.
But Sizaro is retarded. :thumbup:

Wofb Real Map

Remove this post instead of banning me please xD
Also for people who understand. Do not click on the poo button!

how can u even not got a notation at least for that.. can I shut down otlands site and when they get back up and say no please just forget

Wofb is like worse than the other realmaps that have been released here. It has a POI but with no scripts, only tps in the end of the rooms, the demon oak quest doesnt work nor does the arena in svargrond.

I have no idea how a server like that managed to get so many people.

That's easy. Many bugs visible for normal players, more bugs visible for experienced OT players so they can abuse them to get items or even experience points :) Then typical player X decides to stay there because he has items for free ;)

HGAHAHAHHHA
im still laughing at the thread... its a joke rlly.

Hacking an OT server is too easy, it's absurd that script kiddies like Sizaro can do it.

I hope by "uninstall" he meant shut off, if not the owner of that OT must be completely retarded.

The owner is completely Re****** Leftwing :p banning players for nothing

also there was tons of unfixed buggs and shit

Jocce fuck you ok? whats about you? your the biggest naab i ever seen. you are the retarded..

@Megan Fox
USHAuHSua men u roqs

@Topic
Sizaro, you really seem to care too much about being offending/banned on a server don't you? That's pathetic.

I'll give you a chance to answer before I close this thread.

Thread closed. This is a personal matter and you don't really need to involve OtLand members in this. If it's Sizaro who hacked him then I have to say this: Hacking someone after being offended is how a kid would react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back