• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Master-m and Sizaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
They are fucked up they tried to hack my database and they would do that if i didnt unistal the xampp..

We hacked u lol, hard. Remove pma next time, and dont just change password for root, change password for all users :D

We hacked u lol, hard. Remove pma next time, and dont just change password for root, change password for all users :D
Didn't you whine about being hacked yesterday?..
And then you do the same...
Hope your ot gets hacked again.

Lolaye, what happens off OTLAND with its moderators and the members is between you and them, not otland+you and them. OTland has nothing to do with this.

LOL! You cried yesterday that talaturen etc fucked up your server so did neon.
You and neon is so pathetic.

yes xD master-m made evertin i watch and login hacked!! Server live plss!!

But it's true... Sizaro was crying yesterday because of that.

Also, Sizaro... you shouldn't really be saying "Yes, I hacked you...", is not something to be proud of or even happy... what about Lolaye taking legal actions? Never tought about that, did you?

Hope is something relevant if this goes to a higher level.

Insulting. Banning for no reason.
Only thing we did was created a new user in phpmyadmin I don't think we will do it agian. Since It's not Radonia, nor real tibia.

But it's something that does not belong to you.

Ehh hackers for life :p someone tried hacking my server i just got them back 10 fold

They are fucked up they tried to hack my database and they would do that if i didnt unistal the xampp..

1. apache/logs/access.log
2. get his ip
3. ??
4. profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back