• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Master-m and Sizaro

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe i will releasing 8.42 whole wofb server + wofb htdocs but i need first the "OK" From talaturen....

:)

me? im 18 for 3 years and your just a lil kid infront of his monitor acting bigtime dude just stfu you and neon.
Neon just msged me on msn like blbla talk.
Sizaro you faggot you should really be banned by the world community i mean you are banned ain't you? Well since you act big time over the internet i know your some kind of pussy in real life how ever, judging my picture how ever i atleast post some picture irl of me since im not the dude what is hiding behind the computer and saying "I ISH DEH BEST I ISH HAK I IsH MASTAH" dude get a life seriously how ever i bet you haven't even entered the puberty, how ever what does it bring to fight with you hmm time loss ? ;)
I guess your talking about your self? ;s

maybe i will releasing 8.42 whole wofb server + wofb htdocs but i need first the "OK" From talaturen....

:)

do it.. make sizaro cry even more!

Sizaro, Do you got a life?
Yesterday when your server got fucked up, I bet you cried in real life and now... lol... It's fucking sad

Sizaro, Do you got a life?
Yesterday when your server got fucked up, I bet you cried in real life and now... lol... It's fucking sad

No fagdonut. I don't have a life. What are you goin to do about it?
:wub:

I with boths sides here xD

Sizaro is being kinda imature
and the GM/owner on the server that got hacker really sucked banned me for no reason ..

AND why that hell did you delete Xampp :S? just shut it down lol! XD

I laugh at this thread :D It's funny :D

Haha xD i know neon :p

You should have seen ingame

Lolaye was like "LEAVE ME ALONE" "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" then the ot went down xD

Ye xD i laughted at that for a while too xD maybe he don't know how too shutdown the XAmpp :eek:

Then even my little sister whould be so smart too pull out the network cable xD and she's really stupid..

Wofb is like worse than the other realmaps that have been released here. It has a POI but with no scripts, only tps in the end of the rooms, the demon oak quest doesnt work nor does the arena in svargrond.

I have no idea how a server like that managed to get so many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back