• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Master-m and Sizaro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insulting. Banning for no reason.
Only thing we did was created a new user in phpmyadmin I don't think we will do it agian. Since It's not Radonia, nor real tibia.

That wouldn't hold in a court nor anywhere, thats just a stupid ass reason.

Sizaro your rly fucked up dude get a life when my rl's saw your picture they told that your a lil kid rofl and yeah you are "wannabeeeee"

Sizaro your rly fucked up dude get a life when my rl's saw your picture they told that your a lil kid rofl and yeah you are "wannabeeeee"

If i'm kid, what are you then? Not born?

jc6mr0.bmp

And when are you goin to buy your motorcycle? Or Audi A5 (or something)?

If i'm kid, what are you then? Not born?

jc6mr0.bmp

And when are you goin to buy your motorcycle? Or Audi A5 (or something)?

me? im 18 for 3 years and your just a lil kid infront of his monitor acting bigtime dude just stfu you and neon.
Neon just msged me on msn like blbla talk.
Sizaro you faggot you should really be banned by the world community i mean you are banned ain't you? Well since you act big time over the internet i know your some kind of pussy in real life how ever, judging my picture how ever i atleast post some picture irl of me since im not the dude what is hiding behind the computer and saying "I ISH DEH BEST I ISH HAK I IsH MASTAH" dude get a life seriously how ever i bet you haven't even entered the puberty, how ever what does it bring to fight with you hmm time loss ? ;)

1. Pro Warbringer, is not 15 years old.
2. I didn't hack he's server. I'm not goin to talk about it when the hacker is not here.
3. Anything else?

1. Pro Warbringer, is not 18 years old. Not even near.
2. I didn't hack he's server. I'm not goin to talk about it when the hacker is not here.
3. Anything else?

Who the fuck says im 18? Im 15 dude 15 got any problems with that if yes then come to Republic of Srpska (town; gradiska)

Isn't it time to close this thread? :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back