• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores 7.40 built process

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah please on mastercores pallys were overpowered

why lieing lol. palas are supposed to be atleast a lil overpowered in 7.4. only thing what was overpowered by palas was there power bolts i guess. for the rest they were fine. also keep the stages please realsoft.

Yeah pallies were as they should be lol, when hes trapped = hes death. Bolt damage was totally fine aswell, nothing overpowered. But I agree, PBolts should be 3/200mana.

[video=youtube;C78I2nVbX5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C78I2nVbX5U&feature=g-all-lik&context=G22d7874FAAAAAAAABAA[/video]

Hehe I was there!!!! Qeqeqeqej. Great movie Shushu

Beerboy, I suppose you used Sony vegas? I see some effects used in your video that is from sony vegas, but maybe they exist elsewhere aswell. xP

I collected over 20 cams (frags, etc) on Mastercores these last weeks it's been on (mostly before the first reset), but since it's been so many resets now I see no point in making a video of it.. But I'll totally make a movie for the new Mastercores, after 2 weeks of pking or so! x)

We should have a movie competition btw! I'll probably announce it (if some movie makers are interested) when the server starts. Maybe set the date to upload a movie of the new Mastercores 2 or 3 weeks after the start.

Anyone else thinks this sounds like a fun idea? We could let the players vote for the video they like and the winner can win a reward. Perhaps the participation price can be 5k and the winner takes it all? Thou, there should be a lvl limit (not too high) to vote.

Yeah, Ingens. Great idea.. But it shouldn't be about pking only.. It should include open battles/good war battles like 15 vs 15 etc not just 3v3 etc, its boring to watch that kinda shit.

[video=youtube;C78I2nVbX5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C78I2nVbX5U&feature=g-all-lik&context=G22d7874FAAAAAAAABAA[/video]

told me you need cams, cause these frags are not really fun;p but i enjoy'd it:)

Beerboy, I suppose you used Sony vegas? I see some effects used in your video that is from sony vegas, but maybe they exist elsewhere aswell. xP

I collected over 20 cams (frags, etc) on Mastercores these last weeks it's been on (mostly before the first reset), but since it's been so many resets now I see no point in making a video of it.. But I'll totally make a movie for the new Mastercores, after 2 weeks of pking or so! x)

We should have a movie competition btw! I'll probably announce it (if some movie makers are interested) when the server starts. Maybe set the date to upload a movie of the new Mastercores 2 or 3 weeks after the start.

Anyone else thinks this sounds like a fun idea? We could let the players vote for the video they like and the winner can win a reward. Perhaps the participation price can be 5k and the winner takes it all? Thou, there should be a lvl limit (not too high) to vote.

seems pretty nice idea! xD

Can't believe some people are still willing to play his server. Haha, maybe he is not the best admin/programmer but he is for sure one of the smartest guy in scamming people :D He fucked you plenty times, made a reset, and took your real money for nothing. Now he wrote smth like "don't worry guys, in few days I will let you being fucked by me once again" and you smile and asslick him here like little whores :D

The most funny part is that just after his 7th fail you were swearing that you will never ever join anything made by this guy :D Congratz admin erik, you are god in getting money from these children, hope soon you will have enough for that new car :D

Can't believe some people are still willing to play his server. Haha, maybe he is not the best admin/programmer but he is for sure one of the smartest guy in scamming people :D He fucked you plenty times, made a reset, and took your real money for nothing. Now he wrote smth like "don't worry guys, in few days I will let you being fucked by me once again" and you smile and asslick him here like little whores :D

The most funny part is that just after his 7th fail you were swearing that you will never ever join anything made by this guy :D Congratz admin erik, you are god in getting money from these children, hope soon you will have enough for that new car :D

+1, I wonder if this version will be up for longer than 1week

You created a whole new account to troll this thread u friggin no lifer?

My last one has been banned because this guy, e(p)rick, has connections here ;/

Edit: Oh, ofc, if you missed it, I also wanted to show you how bad he is fucking you all deep deep into your brownie asses!

got any screens of how it look now realsoft?

Well, nothing special, they are still working on security:
xfapo4.png

However, only choosen ones have access (excluding hackers) and probably it will not be online soon!

Ahh, I see I won't convince you. Well, kk, give him more money then cry. I bet you will. Good luck.
I've never given anyone a dime over tibia, and it's someone's choice whether they do or not. You don't NEED to donate in anyway to play his OT.

You guys surely likes to talk about Economy.

To give you a heads up, I'm working for free on the project, for the sake that he will eventually afford moving the server to a more suitable location.
Do you really think he wouldn't do this if he actually could afford it? Better host means more happy community, more happy community means growth and bigger income.

Going for a lousy < 100usd/month host would counter him, considering the current host is stronger than that.

The cheapest suitable server upgrade I can find starts at a 235 USD contract. For that we need a bit better reliability. It is neccesary that we fix our current issues before we work on this.

You guys surely likes to talk about Economy.

To give you a heads up, I'm working for free on the project, for the sake that he will eventually afford moving the server to a more suitable location.
Do you really think he wouldn't do this if he actually could afford it? Better host means more happy community, more happy community means growth and bigger income.

Going for a lousy < 100usd/month host would counter him, considering the current host is stronger than that.

The cheapest suitable server upgrade I can find starts at a 235 USD contract. For that we need a bit better reliability. It is neccesary that we fix our current issues before we work on this.
This host better be in France or I'm going to Norway/Oslo and killing you with my broken dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back