• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores 7.40 built process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude im telling you.. i used to make lvls with power bolts at dls in lvl 40's... so yes, IT HAS to be 1 per time.. power bolts should be for war/important team hunts... or if u can buy all the pbs on trade to gain exp.. as u wish.. The first version of mastercores was a taste of what is comming.. so lets do it 99% perfectly.. and if u dont know khalifa.. after lvl 100 exp goes 1.6x.. so YOU tell me if its not RPG.. for some people is only war dude.. for others it doesn't..

PS: i love to war but i do love rpg also! so dont fuck the rpg!

EDIT: >RealSoft< IF its posible.. please remove stages.. at least from 30 and so..

i'm not saying it isn't a rpg server, of course it is. but by the way your talking, why dont we make it 2x exp with 1x regeneration rate if you like the rpg so much. or just go to tibianic.

and about hunting dl's with powerbolts on level 40 on mastercores, either your full of shit or you were wasting shitloads on small hunts because i could barely afford to make some extra powerbolts for war and i was tied for highest ml pally on the server. so no, it doesnt HAVE to be 1 per 200 mana and i doubt erik is gunna make it like that.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiittttt realsoft is eliteots admin? lolllllllllllll now im definately never playing that shit again. no wonder you cant host an ot without getting ddosd to shit. hfgl

eeeeeverybody knows this already and has for a long time and mastercores still reached 300~ players xd

Actually when you are a paladin u can afford money for life rings.. i always used life rings.. since i was in war i couldnt exp all the day so i did it well.. i used to make pbs when i was exping and belive me its only like 20 pbs per dl... and yes i want something like tibianic.. but tibianic already has 100+ lvls on tops.. so is not worth... thats why mastercores should be without stages and more serious, and im talking for a big part of the mastercore's comunity.

Stages would only be great if it made it a little easier to get to lvl 30~40, then slow down to the real rpgish exp. Because below 30 is just boring.

Anyhow, I hope you'll fix these things before releasing the server again, Erik.

Remove "bring me to *city*" command at the boat

Remove the ability to use rope when an item, a player or a field is blocking the rope hole

Remove the infinite exhaust you gain after getting RS

^ These are all easy to fix, shouldn't take more than an hour if even half an hour.

Then a problem which may be a little harder to fix but is absolutely necessary;

Paladins cannot shoot while running, they have to stop.
Mages cannot use runes while running, they have to stop.
Nobody can move items (lootbags) while running, they have to stop.

It's really annoying.

I speak on behalf of 90% of the community here. I also made a thread on the forums about this and everyone signed for it.

I'm currently working on the new host. Increasing the security and adding a trick or two against DoS attacks. From my point of view server should be ready to go back online within a day or two.

Xarissa sound smore then addicted :D

Actuly i pretty much got the same feeling lol

Please launch a test server for a few days, else we all know how it is gonna end up..

Stages would only be great if it made it a little easier to get to lvl 30~40, then slow down to the real rpgish exp. Because below 30 is just boring.

Anyhow, I hope you'll fix these things before releasing the server again, Erik.

Remove "bring me to *city*" command at the boat

Remove the ability to use rope when an item, a player or a field is blocking the rope hole

Remove the infinite exhaust you gain after getting RS

^ These are all easy to fix, shouldn't take more than an hour if even half an hour.

Then a problem which may be a little harder to fix but is absolutely necessary;

Paladins cannot shoot while running, they have to stop.
Mages cannot use runes while running, they have to stop.
Nobody can move items (lootbags) while running, they have to stop.

It's really annoying.

I speak on behalf of 90% of the community here. I also made a thread on the forums about this and everyone signed for it.
Yeah, this makes it feel so un-oldschool, i hope he fixed.
And i hope he hosts in in france.. Makes a big difference in latency's and is best for everyone.

I'm currently working on the new host. Increasing the security and adding a trick or two against DoS attacks. From my point of view server should be ready to go back online within a day or two.

Awesome then.Its so nice to see you are working here.It shall not fall then,this time!
Good Luck

@There are currently 37 users browsing this thread. (15 members and 22 guests)

While on tibianic is Total of 18 players are currently playing at our server.

Well im kido,cuz still playing this shit,thats true.
To be honest low stages are no problemo for me:
Classictibia 100+rp
Tibianic v1 40 rp
Tibianic v2 85ms
Tibianic v3 65rp

Its just nonsens to spent time,with hugh community around 50-60 players online,on hothours.Thanks

-Add 7.4 features (parcel trap, uh trap)
-Fix cutting wildgrowths (haven't actually tested this probably not fixed though)
-Fix Energy Wall damage
-Paladins cannot shoot while running, they have to stop.
-Mages cannot use runes while running, they have to stop.
-Nobody can move items (lootbags) while running, they have to stop.
-Reduce "exevo con vis" from 5 to 3 powerbolts
The community have been screaming about this since the first week of your server, you probably didnt notice because there are so many people writing. So why dont you get yourself a community manager? Works like a funnel who only provides you with the important suggestions from the community.

I can't wait to play on mastercores again I loved the server stages and so on they were perfect, and I think MasterCores v2 will be great sucess if you just take your time and make it even better. :)

Haha you know what guys, ALL the people who are flaming here etc actually started playing on the previous Mastercores, I dont see why everyone's trolling and so on, we had fun on his OT right? And btw, if you call Farcanox some little troll or w/e he knows what he is talking about. Most insane PGer on CT I have ever seen xD

It's funny when 300 players wasted their time on low mastercores server thats why ill never join to similar servers like that

It wasnt hard to level up at all, so please spend somewhere else trolling.

1. Get better security, the most important thing of all!
2. Fix all bugs, uh trap, running and shooting etc..
3. Get 7.1 sprites!

\/ my life waiting for this shit.
[video=youtube;u2mqqCMu-LM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2mqqCMu-LM[/video]

Not even funny, I just hope he gets a host in france. So europe + americans don't lag much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back