• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores.com 7.40 complete release

Like I said, you've all got the virus if you guys run the wrong EXE.

can anyone tell me wich client i should use? send me or give me a client to use it..

- - - Updated - - -

bump

No the server is 7.72 with 7.4 features and also they had a custom client which was version 7.4 with driect x9. But without the client you get client crash on login.

This server requires 7.72 Client.

Please enter how?

- - - Updated - - -

I downloaded the Mastercores server, but not when I get the list of characters tells me connection failed :(

is it even possible to connect? i tried to run the exe and the host were sucessfull but i cant connect with any client, does anyone know how to get it working? "This client requires 7.72 client"

My suspicion is, that since they had a custom made ​​client so they have probably done the server to reject all other clients trying to connect to the server besides their own custom made client.

btw i am very much interested if that sources are even real

by "real" i was saying that I am not sure if those sources are from mastercores and actually there is a lot of src fille missing so untill you are able to write them back (hella massive lot of work) you wont be able to compile it. There is also virus warning from like ~20 antivirus in every exe file in this data pack

by "real" i was saying that I am not sure if those sources are from mastercores and actually there is a lot of src fille missing so untill you are able to write them back (hella massive lot of work) you wont be able to compile it. There is also virus warning from like ~20 antivirus in every exe file in this data pack

why would you do this massive amount of work anyway with mastercocks? he always claimed they were real files but they were just ferrus his compiled OTServ files.

What I was saying is that this is impossible to compile a server like mastercores using this sources without writing missing sources on your own

Which clients .dat and .spr did he use for this server?? I'm trying to login with 772 and I login.. But within a few feet of walking.. an some item doesn't agree with my client and the items.otb and I debug... I'm trying to use 772...

Back