• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores.com 7.40 complete release

There must be something else that is wrong with the steps you are providing. I recompiled the avesta (latest source from trunk), replaced the npc source files and recompiled.
The server works and I can connect and play, but all npc's can't be interacted with and they spam the console with errors. Simply copy-pasting the data file (mastercores) to the avesta distro breaks things what it seems.
example:
Code:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface] 
data/npc/scripts/Thais/Frodo.lua:onThink

popBoolean(). Error: Expected boolean type parameter.

When talking to:

example:
Code:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface] 
data/npc/scripts/Thais/Frodo.lua:onCreatureSay

data/npc/scripts/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:382: attempt to call global 'getPlayerPosition' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    data/npc/scripts/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:382: in function 'isInRange'
    data/npc/scripts/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:292: in function 'onCreatureSay'
    data/npc/scripts/Thais/Frodo.lua:13: in function <data/npc/scripts/Thais/Frodo.lua:13>

When compiling I configure using these parameters:
./configure --enable-protocol77 --enable-mysql --enable-sqlite

PM me your skype/msn name when you can so we can talk a little bit quicker. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, as of now, ignore all the above.

Im using the source that comes with the datapack as of now. Compiling under linux works just fine, just needed a minor change in otserv.cpp. Anyway, I'm having problems logging in to the game. I'm using a 7,72 client with the .dat and sprites needed (it worked fine when trying on avesta sources). So at first I got to the RSA problem, so I changed the RSA in otserv.cpp to the "orginal" one from Avesta sources. Now I can enter char list, but I can't get in-game. I get connection refused.

The server is running bridged locally on my PC and it works just fine with Avesta, but not with Mastercores sources. I've tried setting the ip to the global ip aswell as the local ip, yet I can't connect ingame, just to the charlist. The server outputs nothing when I get refused. I am very confused as this works flawlessly on the Avesta distro.

If anyone can help me, please let me know. Thanks

Indeed, I highly AND REALLY HIGHLY recommend you TO NOT used Mastercores source files, there are MANY bugs in there that made people quit, including damage and formula bugs!.

To fix the problem with NPCs using my guide and latest Avesta you gotta use luascript.cpp & luascript.h of Jul 17, 2012.

<3

Indeed, I highly AND REALLY HIGHLY recommend you TO NOT used Mastercores source files, there are MANY bugs in there that made people quit, including damage and formula bugs!.

To fix the problem with NPCs using my guide and latest Avesta you gotta use luascript.cpp & luascript.h of Jul 17, 2012.

<3
Hmm, you do? I've tried making stuff work with Avesta, but just too many things gets broken for me to have the time to fix it. Unless, just about everything works if I follow your guide + luascript files. Many actions and movement scripts break, such as depot tile and rook bridge lever in sewers for example. May I ask if you got it working perfectly on Avesta? I mean, all actions, npcs and movements (the important stuff)? Please add me on skype. Fox-king32
<3

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome dude, all this headace and it was the luascripts fault in the source. Now im running avesta fine with working scripts and npcs. Dude, thank you so much. Rep+

So the files uploaded in this thread are they the real deal or not? Just the fact that he fucked them up on purpose because his real purpose was to infect our computers?

They are real, but the source or the actions may contain backdoors to destroy/crash or hack your server.

who the fuck would fuck up computers for no reason, is he some kind of psychopath?! fuck

The map editor is not working?
When you save the map, and then try to load it ... it say that it couldnt load some items.

the file is a .exe that you download why is it even a .exe instead of a normal pack just ziped down

Some time ago, the file hosting companies started to put the files users upload into their downloading software, which we, users download the file with. Just download this exe file and run it, it will start the download of the mastercores files. + i bet you will get some toolbar and fix your computer software that is so annoying :p

Yeah tested in a Virtual setup and check sums~. Is a trojan, not only the map part but also the server exes... I cant believe an admin approved this from a 1 post guy. This should be deleted.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding up... Is just an very old version of a 7.4 distro with missing parts patched with a bitfrost (trojan) variation...

<3

can you explain other time for me how to compile that?, im reading your post but i cant understand that very well, please and thanks very munch for your time

can you explain other time for me how to compile that?, im reading your post but i cant understand that very well, please and thanks very munch for your time
There are all info you need in this and the avesta 7.4 thread :)

Im trying but the source compile good but that close when I try start the server but after load the map close

Back