• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Max payne

santin

Lost.Realm->Owner
Reaction score
Anyone play?

I got stucked on part II, mission one.. how am i supposed to kill 5 gunned guys with a beisebol bat??

That one hell of an old game :p
Sweet as sugar though,
I cant stop dreaming about Max Payne + Multiplayer somehow integrated

old but good... maxpaye 2 with mona naked cheat .... ;] that was the best in the second mp dragunov was also good;)

I use to play the first max payne when it was new :p DAMN me and my friend did missions together at his place... we got really stuck... I have to admit that it was really fun and that I have to download it now x)

Can someone get a torrent for any max payne game on pc? (I really want the newest) But don't post it here! PM me if you got one that works and we'll conversate there!

yehaaa max payne.
the first game that invented the slow-motion camera things that are also used in the matrix.
thats why it owned. it was a special game in those good old times

Max Payne was surely a classic. Some of the missions where hard but me and a friend beat the game. It was fun.

Can someone get a torrent for any max payne game on pc? (I really want the newest) But don't post it here! PM me if you got one that works and we'll conversate there"!

This game is probably one of my favourite games, completed Max Payne 1 in like a week. Max payne 2 wasn't as good as 1.

Ol' good payne... Used to play it day by day in the past. It still rock o/

Why is everything double-posted?!?
And yeah thats a good game my bro use to play it. Old though

Back