• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Medivia and their updates

If it has never been about graphics, why 90% of ppl left medivia? people played because in 2000's you hadn't many MMORPG's to choose, it was what it was. I doubt someone would play a MMORPG without walking animation in 2021. In addition, when 7.6 outfits were changed for the new ones, most of the outfits looked ugly without addons compared to the previous outfits, not to say all of them. In this case, "in my opinion" the walking animation is ugly and bad implemented, not the outfit , design (i.e the assassin outfit is really pretty, with decent animation) or the graphics, but the animation. It's my opinion of course and yeah i agree with you, the gameplay of tibia was by far the most important factor (and also the cpu requirements).
My first question when I was shown this game was: can you kill other players besides monsters?

If there was no pvp game between players in this game this game not have any sense and i no login to it because for me killing mosnters its the same like game play solo on game without internet.

Much people left thsi game because here sms shop it's a crazy for server with loot x1.

At this Odysey server i attack paladin with many arrows and bolts and can't kill him.

He have 100+ uh runes from sms shop at low lvl he ask team mages sms shopers with sd runes x100 to kill me and i no have any chance to fight vs they because they spam sd runes and don't looking i have full hp or no , they only spam to killing me and don't care how waste runes for it , becasue they buy sd runes x 100 for $.

Do you think someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of $ on a game will be playing this server seriously if they are not a rpg player?

Creazy sms shop on with bad loot x 1 make totally unbalanced pvp gameplay and many players left this game, and the graphics also had some influence, but it's not mainly reason people leave it.

Nobody asked my opinion but those graphics, model and design displayed there are indeed nice, just the walking animation is ugly, you should work on that.

As always some of the things done in past are fixed in future when I know I can create a better sprite. If not, I simply wait till I feel comfortable to create something that I know will suit players needs. ;)

Like this:
IFUyOVG.png

And also new areas, with a lot of more details.
Pixfwz6.png

Brazilians pvpers today win hehe!!!

I have waste 43 UH Runes , Brazilians waste 50 SD Runes.

It's typiacal fight on server pay2win:

Well I have to agree, at this point he should definitely notice himself that without 7.4 sprite (pack) working Medivia will just fade out, slowely but surely.

Low rate servers with bad loot no have any sense.

Pvp unbalanced totaly , and players with no hands can hunting you and killing when wasted all your supply or killing by 1-2 hit's with much better lvls made on money for selling premiums and other sms shop donations.

One Brazilian strimer decided to kill my new knight using lvl 62 only because I tried to kill his 14 paladin with my lvl 9 knight , he came and killed me 5 times in 2 days with magician 62 lvl when I have lvl 10.

He say he have reason to killing me all time , because he have recording on twich when i 9 lvl attack him 14 paladin , and now he can killing me all time and power abusing legaly.

I wrote reports on ctrl + R and on the medivia forum but nobody took care of power abusing.

As a punishment, I killed one of his Brazilian colleagues:

So a guy hunts you because you tried to kill his alt char for no reason, and now you're complaining that staff doesn't stop him? I think you need to reconsider your understanding of "power abusing".
And how is it unbalanced that someone who exped to level 60 can easily kill you who chose to stay at level 9? Your post doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
So a guy hunts you because you tried to kill his alt char for no reason, and now you're complaining that staff doesn't stop him? I think you need to reconsider your understanding of "power abusing".
And how is it unbalanced that someone who exped to level 60 can easily kill you who chose to stay at level 9? Your post doesn't make any sense.
Well, I don't know if rl tibia would allow such behavior.

Where some one high lvl can huntining all time one guy with low lvl for reason attack other character this guy and no killing they.

Imagine that a random RPG player fires accidentally on some guy he doesn't know, he has a low level because he starts the game.

Suddenly such a guy make relogs to a high level and killing this guy many time and no want to stop to do it more becasue thiniking it's good reason to hunting him all time?

It's not power abusing in your opinion?

Dude, even on some orshabaal servers people ban for such things like killing all time the same low lvl with use high lvl, becasue it's no sense and is out of order behavior.

You know it doesn't matter to me, but think that it might as well do this to some rpg player, he didn't see who he was attacking, he thought it was just random rpg player.

Such behavior should be banned, but if someone hosts some servers for noobs who only beat dwarfs and want with lvls 100 to hunting lvls 8 for a reason some one open skull then lvl 100 can killing they 15x then gz for your logic and fair gamplay.

Well, I don't know if rl tibia would allow such behavior.

Where some one high lvl can huntining all time one guy with low lvl for reason attack other character this guy and no killing they.

Imagine that a random RPG player fires accidentally on some guy he doesn't know, he has a low level because he starts the game.

Suddenly such a guy make relogs to a high level and killing this guy many time and no want to stop to do it more becasue thiniking it's good reason to hunting him all time?

It's not power abusing in your opinion?

Dude, even on some orshabaal servers people ban for such things like killing all time the same low lvl with use high lvl, becasue it's no sense and is out of order behavior.

You know it doesn't matter to me, but think that it might as well do this to some rpg player, he didn't see who he was attacking, he thought it was just random rpg player.

Such behavior should be banned, but if someone hosts some servers for noobs who only beat dwarfs and want with lvls 100 to hunting lvls 8 for a reason some one open skull then lvl 100 can killing they 15x then gz for your logic and fair gamplay.
Your posts are an utter nonsense. Everyone is an RPG player, because this is a role playing game. You chose a role of a brigand and attempted to murder an innocent guy. Perhaps if you chose a role of a righteous citizen, it wouldn't have happened, but that's RPG. Now you're crying and blaming the staff because your victim happened to be stronger than you expected and chose to fire back.
What you're saying is basically that you can kill other people, but they shouldn't be allowed to get their revenge.
The game already gives you enough options: fight for your own, get your friends to help, hire mercenaries, or simply apologize, ask for truce and next time don't start conflicts you can't handle.

Last edited:
Your posts are an utter nonsense. Everyone is an RPG player, because this is a role playing game. You chose a role of a brigand and attempted to murder an innocent guy. Perhaps if you chose a role of a righteous citizen, it wouldn't have happened, but that's RPG. Now you're crying and blaming the staff because your victim happened to be stronger than you expected and chose to fire back.
What you're saying is basically that you can kill other people, but they shouldn't be allowed to get their revenge.
The game already gives you enough options: fight for your own, get your friends to help, hire mercenaries, or simply apologize, ask for truce and next time don't start conflicts you can't handle.
Your posts are no sense.

No all players are rpg , because i when start play this game play only for aspect pvp and rpg aspect no interesing me never.

For me Rpg could not exist at all, the only thing that interests me in rpg are maps, I like the change climate
and surroundings.

If there was a good war server with various maps, believe me, I would never log into any rpg server.

Do you think I'm interested in being hunted by some people at this game?

Dude, I don't give a fuck if he hunts me lvl 60 or the whole server, I don't care any bit , because any one can't win vs me at server with limit 20 frags per month.

I mean, the rules are pointless on this server?

If lvl 100 can kill lvl 8 like 15x and this is not considered power abusing then such rules don't make sense.

People on servers with high rates prohibit people for mass killing small levels, and what only when one guy with lvl 100 for any reason want kill to some lvl 8 or other small lvl.

My point is that there are some rules of fair play and you cannot hunt with lvl 100 at lvl 8 all the time regardless of some funny reasons, because lvl 8 is not a threat to such levels and such reasons are absurd.

I think you will not understand it anyway because you are one of those emo rpg players who would only do lootbag 24/7 at servers with lootx1 and later want fighting vs lvl 12 with lvl 10 at Thais hotel.

I do not think that someone would allow such absurdities on rl tibia, because from what I remember, when someone provoked someone with a low level, and then over-logged and hunted low levels, he was forbidden for it, but emo servers may have other absurd rules.

What revenge do you say, the guy did not die even once, but was attacked by lvl 9, lost 4 life fluids and nothing more, and this is good reason for you killing many times lvls like 8 at with use lvls like 100 ?

If in your opinion something like killing by lvls style like 100 other players with lvls like 8 many times for such absurd reasons it's not power abusing , so what it's ?

So if I have to understand at your server there are rules that lvl 8 steals 3 mace from a lootbag some lvl 150 and this guy can kill him 20 times and it will be justified kills not power abusing yes?

Last edited:
Your posts are no sense.

No all players are rpg , because i when start play this game play only for aspect pvp and rpg aspect no interesing me never.

For me Rpg could not exist at all, the only thing that interests me in rpg are maps, I like the change climate
and surroundings.

If there was a good war server with various maps, believe me, I would never log into any rpg server.

Do you think I'm interested in being hunted by some people at this game?

Dude, I don't give a fuck if he hunts me lvl 60 or the whole server, I don't care any bit , because any one can't win vs me at server with limit 20 frags per month.

I mean, the rules are pointless on this server?

If lvl 100 can kill lvl 8 like 15x and this is not considered power abusing then such rules don't make sense.

People on servers with high rates prohibit people for mass killing small levels, and what only when one guy with lvl 100 for any reason want kill to some lvl 8 or other small lvl.

My point is that there are some rules of fair play and you cannot hunt with lvl 100 at lvl 8 all the time regardless of some funny reasons, because lvl 8 is not a threat to such levels and such reasons are absurd.

I think you will not understand it anyway because you are one of those emo rpg players who would only do lootbag 24/7 at servers with lootx1 and later want fighting vs lvl 12 with lvl 10 at Thais hotel.

I do not think that someone would allow such absurdities on rl tibia, because from what I remember, when someone provoked someone with a low level, and then over-logged and hunted low levels, he was forbidden for it, but emo servers may have other absurd rules.

What revenge do you say, the guy did not die even once, but was attacked by lvl 9, lost 4 life fluids and nothing more, and this is good reason for you killing many times lvls like 8 at with use lvls like 100 ?

If in your opinion something like killing by lvls style like 100 other players with lvls like 8 many times for such absurd reasons it's not power abusing , so what it's ?

So if I have to understand at your server there are rules that lvl 8 steals 3 mace from a lootbag some lvl 150 and this guy can kill him 20 times and it will be justified kills not power abusing yes?
Why do you even play Medivia when you're trashing it in this thread tho

Why do you even play Medivia when you're trashing it in this thread tho
3 hours ago
killed Happy Me at level 40 unjustified.

I play here why you think i no play?

I wrote that the rules of fair play are illogical when it comes to power abusing, I have not written anywhere that I do not play?

Last edited:

and surroundings.

Yes, they are, because this is a role playing game. And you play your role too - a petty criminal, shady-looking individual who hangs around the town to pick on the weak, then gets hit in the head, and blames the gods for his miserable life. This is actually as RPG-ish, as it can be.

Dude, I don't care if he hunts me lvl 60 or the whole server, I don't care any bit , because any one can't win vs me at server with limit 20 frags per month.

Apparently you do care.

You're clueless how real tibia looked back in the days. And it's quite ironic you're speaking of "emo servers" when you're in fact the only emo here.

It could be power abusing if that level 8 was the innocent one, which is not the case here. You are the one who seeks to start the conflict so it's not an abuse that it retaliates. You should have expected that when you chose to attack a random guy. The fact that you failed to kill him does not take away his right to teach you a lesson. Would I do the same in his place? No, but I also wouldn't cry in yours.

It's not that guy's concern what level you are. Again - you're talking about "emo servers" but in the same time you're expecting people to treat you like a special needs child only because you're a low level. It's only your problem that you cause trouble but are too weak to handle it.

"- You just killed an unarmed level 8!"
"- He should've armed himself, if he's gonna steal my lootbag."

Also, as you have noticed, killing other people is already limited by the unjust-system. Deat loss is also less harsh the lower level you are. So the game already protects you against bloodthirsty 150 levels murdering the poor 8 levels.

This was my last reply to you, because you seem to be unable to comprehend the point anyway and reading your rambling posts hurts my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it fair, guys. @Tampik @Terotrificy

When you take the conversation to a personal level then what comes next is nonsense and a waste of time. And you won't want me to join that.

Mind your business without blowing buildings within a framework of respect.
eSjVCIB.png

Keep it fair, guys. @Tampik @Terotrificy

When you take the conversation to a personal level then what comes next is nonsense and a waste of time. And you won't want me to join that.

Mind your business without blowing buildings within a framework of respect.
eSjVCIB.png
It's nothing personal, he is simply maintaining a behaviour like that with everyone in order to get attention, if i wouldn't posted something like that back, probably you wouldn't deleted his posts either because everyone here is used to him and his behaviour, and that's wrong.

I don't know the new map, but I think there may be some hidden character here in the middle of the ocean.

Where i can find people at map if exiva show me position south from south tower in magic shop Garrogat?

I search all places south from it and no find it and still show me south where it's only water on map?

Are there hidden islands in the middle of the ocean or gm teleport this guy on water?

From the position of the first green clearing from the south tower in magic shop, the exiva shows south, but when we go to the green clearing to the south west, then exiva show north east.

At this place more south not far south it's only water on map from medivia wiki.

Last edited:
Back