• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Medivia - discussion and announcement of a new world Unity

Since you are so keen on separating medivia from tibia, which is fair and it is clearly a much different game now.
Probably you should stay out of 'open TIBIA' sub forums

We spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours creating this map. It has incredible amount of detail, secrets and variety of different types of locations. Most part of it is breathtaking and the map is the most innovative piece of work ever created.

It will be implemented along with the big update in 2020

IEXoxJg.jpg

Last edited:
We currently have test server opened for tutors. Soon it will be opened for premium players as well. It definitely will be earlier than december ;)

We are planning to release it in first quarter of 2020

It is, I believe we made some rough estimations before and it was between 40-50% more walkable tiles compared to old mainland. That was a few months ago, certainly more nowadays. It will be a lot of stuff to explore and discover :)

yikes iryont. sad to see what this server has become. looks like a poor combination of runescape and tibia with really bad world of warcraft graphics. you had one thing going for you, longevity, but ruining the game basically negates that.

btw, "your" game is still tibia. change all the sprites and imitate runescape as much as you want, it's still cipsofts stolen property (wearing an ugly disguise), and it's still tibia. lol

Last edited:
Hello! This looks amazing, keep up the good work! Will the retro tibia 7.4 spirit packs be available after the new world map is released? i would love the new gameplay but i kinda love the old graphics and i really hope that you could make a spirit pack for the new world map aswell. Something like this could make me play or keep me from playing the game.
Best regards.

If you are an old player that wants to play pure 7.4 Tibia, this is totally a different game. I dont even know why this game is featured here, since Iryont wants to distance himself from Tibia. The formulas are changed, since they didnt enforced rules when this project was on early Medivia/Tibianic days. Thats why you see so many lvl 300+ and level 100 is considered nothing, but a low level. Some of their custom skills are quite interesting, like cooking/mining, but from a new game perspective only.

Last edited:
It will launch on the 13th of December 2019, at 20:00 CET. The registration for this world is now open.

Can't wait for the very first few days, struggling to get any resources is pure magic :D

Oldschool gameplay=/= evoland gameplay style with 500lvls lurking around well i've started tibia around 7.4-7.6 client i was 7years old these days so i might missing something there but if i good remember 60lvl was HIGH LVL specially sorcerer so can u explain me why 200lvl is considered a noob char on legacy? Also could u tell me why on medivia (OLDSCHOOL GAMEPLAY!) u can get 150lvl within first 2 months of a server?

@Reinhard any chance for roshamuul? I'd start on medivia again if i could hunt some frazzlemaws can u do it? I guess many ppl on medivia (oldschool players) wants it

Well to be honest you forgot to mention that there is just 1 level 500. And about mmm 7 level 400? You also forgot to mention that the only reason why Medivia has such levels is because it is the only OT gamelike that has lastest and provided stability over the years. I understand and respect if you are one of those loving to start a fresh server every 2 months and get reset over and over but a little bit biased opinions there.

There also something valuable to add: age average. I understand some people mmm how to say it? Are forever teenagers (I'm not saying that you are one of those) but Medivia has come to understand that the players are growing old and some things comes first, families, jobs, responsibilities. I know there is a good amount of people like me, enjoying the game but not willing to play x1 anymore or to spend 10 hours a day playing a game to do something meaningful. If you cannot see that, well I suggest you to get a productive life and try to play and ENJOY any OT putting just 2 hours a day during business day.

It is not my intention to attack you but you need to get out of that welfare bubble. We are not kids/teens anymore.

Just a question, I have seen some mention on the Medivia Forums, that they were hoping for Unity to be Non-pvp, and then I hear rumors of that it is, but than I see its not. Is medivia ever going to have a Non pvp?

Back