• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Megabless, and spell damage!

oska2

Reaction score
Hi again, otland, I haven't been working on my server in a short time now, but now I have started making it again.
I have 2 big things to ask, so I will be keeping my post as a two-part post.

1 : Megabless
In some servers, !bless gives you all blessings, but when you say !megabless, it gives you a Megablessfalcon, (Golden Falcon, item id 8976), and when you use it, it gives you a super/megabless, and you lose no skills, and 80% less exp when you die, and of course no itemloss. I dont know how to script the megabless falcon, so could someone help me? I would be really thankful!

2 : Spell Damage
So this might sound like a noob question, but how do u make spell damage grow depending on your level and equpment? Like if u unlock a spell at level 1000 ( custom spell ) and it hits 100 at level 1000, how do u make it hit 200 at level 2000? That is just an example, but I would be really thankful if someone would tell me how to make the damage increase by level! Thanks!

So thats all this time, peace out and please help!
Ps. How do u rep+ people here ? XD

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back