• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Megaupload closed/4-ever

makes me laught that they think sutting down sites, will stop it, some new site will pop up, and if it dosnt i still have pirate bay

To be honest though MegaUpload has been really bad responding to DMCA requests, reportedly taking months to follow through taking down files and videos. Hopefully other companies are not targeted like Mediafire.

@zatjin
Ye sure
exori frigo, mana potion and health potion, snake rod
gogo

@dusieqq
ehh? im level 246, ml 43
go try nab

I'm going to get 1k post before SOPA does anything else :D

@onTopic.

Why does the Senate do such a thing? Are they demons that are sent by the Devil and make us suffer?
I am da supah proffesah

If SOPA and PIPA and ACTA and all that shit gets approved, anyone who voted FOR it will most likely get shot.
@amiroslo
Okay, you start. GTFO and don't come back until you're at least 12.

prest we in poland will have acta confirmed in a week...

How will OTlands/OTfans be affected when it comes to SOPA law if CipSoft wants to press charges for copyright infregment?

OTFans has more legal grounds than OTLand in this debate. Nothing on the OTFans' website is copyright infringing except for the header.

I dont believe they will waste billions of dollars to get some stupid SOPA to shut down copyrighted websites. Anyway it wont mean the end of the internet because somebody ALWAYS figures out how to get pass "SOPA" without getting shutted down i believe.

this sucks, I used to love Megaupload, until it took a legal action in the knee :(

yeah, actually there was eomething about new zeeland rofl.. USA CAN FLY THERE AND ARREST SOMEONE.. thats world power

"Look at us! We are American and we can arrest anyone from everywhere for any reason we may invent!"

Yeah, we just passed a new bill. :$

@ONT,

This sucks, I just purchased a year of Premium to watch illegally uploaded movies and TV shows.

Oops... <_<

Back