• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Megaupload closed/4-ever

[video=youtube;nZPe97vZJXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZPe97vZJXM[/video]
Let's see what happens from here on out.

Meanwhile, we can bash politicians and corporations in general:
Lamar Smith: Campaign Finance/Money - Summary - Representative 2012 | OpenSecrets --introduced SOPA
Patrick Leahy: Campaign Finance/Money - Summary - Senator 2012 | OpenSecrets --introduced PIPA

Obama doesn't like SOPA&PIPA? No money for you sir.
Hollywood's Obama Donors On President's Piracy Stand: Not Give A Dime Anymore
Guess I'm going back to TOR.
>implying TOR can save you from the US if they get serious
Check this vid if you're interested:
28c3: How governments have tried to block Tor - YouTube

Last edited:
Anyone here helping in the DDoS atks?

Both the new zealands police .gov site and the American justice department sites are being ddosed like hell

police.govt.nz

www.justice.gov

Last edited:
haha, gj gj!
What IRC are u in?

Yuo should atk usdoj.gov

btw I hope that your using a VPN if your using LOIC against fbi.gov

Last edited by a moderator:
And so it beings: the end of the world as the Mayans predicted.

If the internet actually fucks up i hope they don't fuck up xbox or ps3 because these will be my last sources :/

You know, the only thing that bothers me in the shutdown of MegaUpload is the fact that it was >HONG KONG< based. This just proves that SOPA and PIPA are simply bills to help feed America's Power Starved mouths. Seriously, if they just shutdown the websites and were like "Those websites are hosted in America no more." I'd be like "What the fuck ever." But actually shutting down servers not in the states and arresting people from random countries, and as was stated earlier in this post, arresting the >GRAPHIC'S DESIGNER< for creating original content.... I think you all see where I'm going with this. America needs to learn that if they shut down keep this up, all Internet business in the states will move to different countries, costing America billions, and after they go into debt again, they will finally realize just how much simple images of unoriginal content on random websites really helped their economy.

America needs to calm the fuck down and stop worrying about trivial things such as Hollywood losing a couple million dollars. I mean honestly, if you were losing that much money, WHY ARE YOU STILL MAKING MOVIES? Obviously you're doing something right. Look at all the mansions in Hollywood. You fucks are rich enough.

@up They had arrest warrants. They asked the countries before going in and arresting them. It's not like they had power to go anywhere and take anyone whenever they want.
And I'm with you on the Hollywood thing, everyone here knows all about that. All of the shit they sell is way too expensive, they need to understand that even with piracy 100% completely gone, people still wouldn't buy their shit.
Anyways, it's how our country runs, it's called capitalism.

megaupload wont come back
banner.jpg

Back