• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Melody's thread of progress (7.4RPG)

How is the map so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Project still going? It better.

Melody is more or less complete, and I'm happy to inform you what you'll expect of Melody. We have different types of quest, which means that it's not always "click-to-receive" and from what I know now Cornex is working on aunique website. We are, however, working on the few questscripts - quite advanced ones too, so we stumble upon a lot of difficulties from time to time but I've had a lot of help with great guys (HalfAway, Matti96, Hartass and Cornex) and hopefully we'll end up with a great game.

Looking great auda, keep doing the great work :)

Thanks Nikolai, appreciate it a lot!

Melody...
is in need of your assistance. Melody are in need of a scripter whom is familiar with Avesta's functions. We've currently been very distracted during these past weeks, knowing that we still have some major failings in the system and therefore send this message to you all who is interested in cooperating.

As many might believe - Melody isn't dead, but without the team she need she will fall. I'm just a mere mapper and had a lot of help from friends.
The world is now complete and prepared for players to test it out. Various quests as well as hunting grounds are scattered around the island, containing riddles, stories and lores. Yes, Melody is a world with a mind behind it, which you hopefully will see with your own eyes.

A few images for you;
House.png
Cavein.png
Mine 2.png
Hero.png
Hero 2.png
Lazarus.png
Swamp Wasp.png
Wild Warrior.png

A few updates on Melody;
  • Two new quests have been implemented.
  • All the neccessairy NPCs have been added (still need a lot of tweaking due to major bugs) <- help needed
  • The map have been revamped. More borders have been added and tile changes have been made.
  • Spawn-tweakings.
  • Rings, amulets and necklaces now have their own description on what they do.
stealthring.png stoneskinamulet.png

I have also tested the gameplay and played throughout some of the caves and got hold of some pretty good loot.
todayshunt.png

Shaping up pretty good Auda! Looking more and more forward to its release.

Cheers!

Leave the south bench! I actually thought he said beach too I scrolled back up and was like uhh.. where haha. Always a pleasure seeing another 7.4 mappers work. Any new updates?

Thank you everyone for following me while making Melody. It have been a great time and this is actually my first ever "complete" map.
Sadly, I won't continue and therefore decided after a long thinking to release it open for everyone who believe it have potentials to become a server one day. Thank you. You can see the thread here: http://otland.net/threads/audas-melody-map-7-40-4mb.222047/
, kisses

So sad, hope someone else will host this or maybe in the future you? :D

Do you also got the engine you ran it on? not really good with hosting servers etc..

Back