• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Melody's thread of progress (7.4RPG)

How is the map so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was ment as a compliment ur maps are just great I'm bussy with a 7.4 custom project myself maybe we can work together

Nice! more people working on custom 7.4 servers! Maybe you can help me with server engine, I'm looking for one to test my growing custom map. Should I try Avesta or i there a better one out there?

Nice! more people working on custom 7.4 servers! Maybe you can help me with server engine, I'm looking for one to test my growing custom map. Should I try Avesta or i there a better one out there?

I cannot recommend any server engine, but Avesta have worked really good for me, sure there are things to fix, but I like it!

Todays work and improvements:​
  • Repaired machete/heavy machete for cutting jungle grass (Thanks to Limos)​
  • New island have been planned to be made containing quests as well as stories - Tauron​
  • Outlaw have been increased and do now have connection with the increased robbery around Meadowfield - contact the King or talk around in town.​
  • The swampy fields have been completed - on ground.​
  • Various map bugs have been fixed at cyclops, bears and dragons.​
... more to come tommorow!

The adventure continues...

outlaw1.png
outlaw2.png

That involve a custom client? - Correct? It can be made! :D
You can go this path, but to change a sprite you just need to change the .spr file. People with normal 7.4 would see the normal Giant Spider, people with your modified .spr file would see the old sprite.

I got quite excited to start with the swamp caves. Giant Spider caverns will be added tommorow!

The adventure continues...
minotaurswamp2.png
minotaurswamp3.png
minotaurswamp4.png

(saw a small border bug on the second picture and it have been fixed.) :)

Back