• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Memory could not be "read"

Rizzla

Donator / Photoshop
Reaction score
Sometimes when my server crashes I got the error "The memory could not be read". And what does that means?

How can I disable that? because this error prevents me to use Auto restarter, I have to click on "ok" before the restarter works..

if anyone know what the problem is, maybe you can help me:wub:

"The memory could not be read"

Could mean alot of things, but its basic meaning is that the one line in the sourcecode told a function or something to read a specific part of your RAM for data, but that part did not exist, and thus it crashed.

The actual CAUSE for this could be anything, and is hard to solve unless you are a programmer and can get an actual log of where the error occurred.
The simplest solution for you would be to try and figure out what you implemented into the server before the error happened, and then take it out and see if it fixes the issue.

Back