• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Merama

zizimaza

Reaction score
This is a map I created for an ot i am opening soon called, Merama. Just wanting to see if it looked alright so far.

It is NOT done.

progress2.jpg

It is NOT done.

hey i can't really help you rating that .. because i can't see any details is this a photo of some mini map ?? :blink: well it's looks like it's a big one and that proves that it needed great effort from you .. good luck my friend ^_^:thumbup:

Looks great! but i think you have to make more big cities! or if you dont mind that i give you a idea try a Underground city they rocks! :p

Supershady, ur talking like a pro man ;D haha. looks good even though u havent travel to the desert city.

haha :D i'm not a pro yet brother .. but i think i'll be a pro mapper soon :D since i'm learnin it too fast ^_^;)

Haha, your post remind me about Pro Mapper OT...
Roflmaovh!!!!
Roling on floor laughing my ass of very high!

Sizaro, You didn't see his last mapping his working on now, his the same (almost) the same as Neon, you will see his big release soon, Im so impressed its his fifth day or fourth day now in tibia.. And his mapping even better than me..Dang!

Haha, your post remind me about Pro Mapper OT...
Roflmaovh!!!!
Roling on floor laughing my ass of very high!

Haha yeah, lmaaaao at that dude, and the guy under you insulted Neon so bad.
Sizaro, You didn't see his last mapping his working on now, his the same (almost) the same as Neon, you will see his big release soon, Im so impressed its his fifth day or fourth day now in tibia.. And his mapping even better than me..Dang!

Don't insult prime minister Neon.

yep it is darashia but wihtout the spawns around it i think... the city is definately darashia tho :p

:thumbup:;) well that's a 100% right one Sir Shutter you've been such a push to me .. you really helped me out .. i'm really thankful i'll be releasing the map today .. :D .. just wait for it ;)

Haha yeah, lmaaaao at that dude, and the guy under you insulted Neon so bad.

Don't insult prime minister Neon.

well i think the only one who's wrong is you .. why do you say that he insulted Neon .. Do you think that i'm soo bad huh?? :blink: why don't you show me your mapping instead of Laughing your ass off so High?<_<

well i think the only one who's wrong is you .. why do you say that he insulted Neon .. Do you think that i'm soo bad huh?? :blink: why don't you show me your mapping instead of Laughing your ass off so High?<_<

Check my posts if you want to.

Back