• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mexico v.s Spain

Carlos9

Reaction score
Well in September the National team of Spain, and Mexico will be playing a friendly match.Well I want you guys to Post who do you go for Mexico or Spain,,and also post what do you think the key players will be.Remember that in September Mexico is having a special Holiday so will they get to together so they tie or will Spain let Mexico Win,,so here is what I think is going to happen.

2-1 Mexico will win

Now key players for Mexico-
Giovani Dos Santos
Carlos Vela
Javier Hernandez

Key player for Spain
Everybody:)^_^

And please dont Spam the thread like-Oh shout up mutha f--- Spain will win cause I will report it so thanks.

3-1 Spain..

I'm from Mexico.. and i support my team but let's be realistic
Spain has improved a 300% they are very organized and now what they are doing.. they enjoy their football..

One of the things that Mexico has is that players get angry and disappointed very easily and it's hard for them to keep playing after something bad happens.. this is not the case for Spain

But you never know.. Hernandez is good also Dos Santos but w.e

I also heard Club America (Mexican Team) was playing against Argentina or something like that

But remeber there is a Holiday in September in Mexico so maybe Spain will let them win,because they are world champions I dont think they need to prove more that they are the best.

But remeber there is a Holiday in September in Mexico so maybe Spain will let them win,because they are world champions I dont think they need to prove more that they are the best.

What's the point of winning if the opponent team let you win?

Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chicharito,Chicharito,Chicharito, GOooooooooooOoOooOOOOlll!!!!!!!!!

Remember, that mexico always grown up when they fight with big team machines, soo I'll give or 1-1 or 2-1 Mexico ofc!

Mexico 1-1 Spain
And then Mexico wins in penalty shootouts.

And another key on mexico team is cuauthemoc blanco...

If it goes to Penalty shootouts, Mexico will never win.

If it goes to Penalty shootouts, Mexico will never win.
Actually in penalties its the same for both teams becuase when your a goalie and your trying to stop a penalty you have to pick a side where to dive or else you wont reach the ball,well al least if you dive where the other person kicked it so Its a 50/50 chance of stopping the ball. And how do I know this cause Im A Goalie,^_^ C.Martinez num.1

Pshh..

Cuauhtemoc retired already duhhh!
He said it that after this 2010 world cup.. he didn't want to know anything about soccer.

So i doubt he's playing.. Also don't compare Mexico's strikers with Spain's
because they are way better..

Im just being realistic.

Pshh..

Cuauhtemoc retired already duhhh!
He said it that after this 2010 world cup.. he didn't want to know anything about soccer.

So i doubt he's playing.. Also don't compare Mexico's strikers with Spain's
because they are way better..

Im just being realistic.
Dude Cuahtemoc is playing with Irapuarto in 2nd Division FMF

Back