• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middle-Earth

looks amazing!!! just one little gripe .. think you could smooth out some of the roof borders? i.e.
Li7tJ2Q.png

BanrrcZ.png

Unfortunatly, those are quite hard to smooth out :(
Since they are seperated from the wall sprites they have no pixels to AA with, and if I make them smooth with the framework walls they won't look good on other types of walls.

I'll try to come up with a sulotion for this but I can't promise that it'll work.

Unfortunatly, those are quite hard to smooth out :(
Since they are seperated from the wall sprites they have no pixels to AA with, and if I make them smooth with the framework walls they won't look good on other types of walls.

I'll try to come up with a sulotion for this but I can't promise that it'll work.
well from the opposite angles they look perfect, can't do the same thing for the other side?
orYxHn7.png

The opposite angle is a 45* angle, the other side is another angle (don't know the correct degree) but that's why it's jagged :p
If Tibia had alpha channels it would be easily fixed, but since they don't I can't fix it as easy :/

The opposite angle is a 45* angle, the other side is another angle (don't know the correct degree) but that's why it's jagged :p
If Tibia had alpha channels it would be easily fixed, but since they don't I can't fix it as easy :/
ahhh i see

Sorry for the inactivity here, been quite busy with other things for the past month.

And because of that I've snapped out of the lotr mindset. Can anyone come with suggestions on things you would like to see put in the map?
Doesn't need to be lotr related, can be a hunting spot for a certain monster, a little village or whatever. Preferably something that can be on the overworld, or atleast be connected to the overworld in some way. :)

Here's a picture of dickbutt to make up for the inactivity:

dickbutt.jpg

Are you planning to use OTClient?

If yes, and I am going to assume you are, then it supports alpha channels. Check out the latest release from EdMignari - ObjectEditor 0.2.9, he released a new update for ObjectEditor, RME and OTItemEditor that fully supports transparency ;D

Are you planning to use OTClient?

If yes, and I am going to assume you are, then it supports alpha channels. Check out the latest release from EdMignari - ObjectEditor 0.2.9, he released a new update for ObjectEditor, RME and OTItemEditor that fully supports transparency ;D
I had no idea, I'll look into it! Alpha channels would help out ALOT! :D

One more boring picture but just to let you know the scale of the world vs. how much I'm doing right now. :)

I will probably update the first post too and make it more relevant to the whole project, but I can't today so I'll do it tomorrow!

bXsImVT.png
Is this a converted image from a map? Or did he scratched from raw?

It's an actual minimap, yes. And you just bumped a 5 year old thread.

Yeah but did he design it from nothing? Or did he convert a previous image to a minimap format to get the terrain? I don't know the exact term, I hope you understand what I mean.

Yeah but did he design it from nothing? Or did he convert a previous image to a minimap format to get the terrain? I don't know the exact term, I hope you understand what I mean.
I think he looked at an image of Middle-Earth map and copied it in the Mapeditor. Might be wrong tho.

Back