• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middle-Earth

Looks cool, but i think the mountains doesnt fit in there. In the future you could create new mountains to looks better.

I've tried a couple of times to make new mountains but I can't get it to look good at all, so that's gonna take a while :/

A little update on the walls :)

2hf0wf8.jpg

a9qp0x.jpg

getting better and better every time :) i feel that the arch to the right side of the balcony is a bit missplaced. would look better with just a full wall maybe

getting better and better every time :) i feel that the arch to the right side of the balcony is a bit missplaced. would look better with just a full wall maybe
or just make the balcony 1 sqm longer so it's in the middle xD

And here it is finished!

It is heavily inspired by Phobos, but I haven't copied any of their sprites, just the concept.
I was thinking about making ramps like in Tibia at first but with this technique I can make more diffrent types of roofs with less objects ingame.

2gpDXkR.png

I've been quiet for a couple of days now, but I'm working on a new wall set and roof for Rivendell. These walls are the best I've done so far if I may say so myself! ;D
There are still a few things to sort out with the sprites but when they're done I'll post some pictures of a revamped Rivendell!

I've also made an overhaul on Bree with the new roofs :)

7NyFkHa.png

I have to admit, it looks pretty damn good, I would change the tiles inside the house and make some sort of border for the framework walls overhanging.

looks amazing!!! just one little gripe .. think you could smooth out some of the roof borders? i.e.
Li7tJ2Q.png

BanrrcZ.png

Don't like the earth ground spam, can change for other ground

wow you are doing fine :3. Let's see if this project ever goes online... I hope so :)

Back