• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middle-Earth

Here they are! ;)

158IVXy.png

Looks awesome, would be even better with some damaged wall sprites in there too.

Nature on the screen is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too bright compared to the rest of deadly-white area ^_^

Looks great ingame, dislike the floor used for the bridges, you should create a custom greyish cobblestone.

I tried to make a cobblestone for the bridges but didn't look good at all, I'll try to make a tile that works better with them. Any suggestions on what kind of tile?

Here is an update on the castle!

BefhiKW.png

As you can see I've made a new table and chair set, and also the fence at the fireplace :)
I don't want to show too much of the castle while I'm building it, might spoil a few surprises then!

I tried to make a cobblestone for the bridges but didn't look good at all, I'll try to make a tile that works better with them. Any suggestions on what kind of tile?

Here is an update on the castle!

BefhiKW.png

As you can see I've made a new table and chair set, and also the fence at the fireplace :)
I don't want to show too much of the castle while I'm building it, might spoil a few surprises then!
beautiful!! but i still think those walls need some touching up (more random, wear/tear etc) ;)

Back