• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling MinGW?... How to?... (OTC)

Elwthz

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new on this compiling stuff, I'm following the compiling tutorial at OTC Github website...
But i don't understand this step:

"Install MinGW32
Note that GCC must be 4.6 or greater, any older GCC that you have already installed will not work because otclient needs C++11 features which are supported only by recent compilers. Run the downloaded MinGW32 installer and in the installation process make sure that you use the latest catalog when asked and check the installation of the C++ compiler. When finished your MinGW should be installed in C:/MinGW. Note it's safer to install the MSYS system and work with it.[citiation needed]."

Which options i have to select and which not?....

Obo0PK3.png

I'd appreciate the help...

Btw, i don't understand the Directx stuff to compile an EXE with directx available, can someone help me with that? I'm trying to compile the latest commit...

Thanks in advance

I checked "mingw32-gcc-g++" and "msys-base"

I hope that's enough to make it work :p

If someone knows about and I'm wrong, please tell me..

Also need to know how to enable the directx feature u.u

Thanks.

w35F0vG.png

Any idea? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back