• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiniBot

Hmm, I'd try it out, but I've got no server to play with it on.. =/

Update 1.3.0! Added 'Auto Stacker'. By clicking on ItemIDs a list of items will appear so you can easily find item id's to add to the stacker. Clicking Reload will reset your open containers list. Add will add your stacking options to the list, and Remove will remove the selected item from the list.

Jo3

Update 1.4.0! 'Replace Trees' is now working. It will replace trees with small fir trees. If you find any trees that it doesn't replace, please give me the id or the name of the tree so I can add it to the list.

Update 1.5.0! Added client title changing with 'Name' and/or 'Experience'. Also, fixed a small bug with 'Auto Stack' and added 'Auto Stack All' to the auto stacker, which will automatically stack any stackable item that you have.

Thanks,
Jo3

Last edited:
Update 1.6.0! 'World Only View' added! You can also ZoomIn/Out using the Home/End keys, respectively.

*Sorry about the triple post, I can't stop adding features, lol.*

Jo3

Spellcaster - Ain't really sure whether you consider this ot friendly or not. I mean Rune maker is something diffrent, that's for sure. Yet I think spellcaster is OT friendly.
Experience calculator - Maybe as well in the 'title' how many experience are left and how many experience you're doing per hour. That's actually pretty fun if you play like a 50x experience OT and see how much experience you earn! ;)
Autlooter - Already mentioned, that'd be a very good addition.

Does it works with older versions, but 8.22?

Keep up the good work.

Spellcaster - Ain't really sure whether you consider this ot friendly or not. I mean Rune maker is something diffrent, that's for sure. Yet I think spellcaster is OT friendly.
Experience calculator - Maybe as well in the 'title' how many experience are left and how many experience you're doing per hour. That's actually pretty fun if you play like a 50x experience OT and see how much experience you earn! ;)
Autlooter - Already mentioned, that'd be a very good addition.

Does it works with older versions, but 8.22?

Keep up the good work.
Well I call it OT friendly because I'm only adding features that members request if they're not considered AFK tools. It already has an experience calculator that's displayed in the title, :). I'm fixing a few bugs with auto looter right now, and yeah it only works for 8.22 for now, but I'll be adding new versions soon.
Nice going Jo! =D
Thanks.
Very nice! Keep it coming :D

Rep++
Thanks. :D

If you guys didn't notice v 1.7.0 is out. It includes 'Fast Hands' and handles multiple clients.

Jo3

COOOL WORK i WILL REP YOU UNTILL THE WEEK END LOL

Thanks, I reuploaded v 1.7.0 to include README.txt. This text file tells you what each function does, and how to use it. If anyone thinks fast hands is too "fast", lol, please let me know and I'll slow it down.

Jo3

Thanks guys. The auto looter is almost finished, and the auto stacker has a few more bugs I have to work out. If you guys find any bugs please let me know, oh and would you rather have a window to choose the client to connect?

Jo3

O_O Auto looter?!
I will for sure use it! :D :thumbup:

Thanks guys. The auto looter is almost finished, and the auto stacker has a few more bugs I have to work out. If you guys find any bugs please let me know, oh and would you rather have a window to choose the client to connect?

Jo3

I think thats a very good idea:)

Bug: It doens't recognize clients with other names, so if you already launched it, client changes to MiniBot. Then when you close and open it again it says client not found.
Bug: the fast hand doesn't work?

Last edited:
I think thats a very good idea:)

Bug: It doens't recognize clients with other names, so if you already launched it, client changes to MiniBot. Then when you close and open it again it says client not found.
Bug: the fast hand doesn't work?

Thanks, I'll look at these as soon as I get home.

Jo3

Update v1.8.0! Fast Hands should be fixed, and I added a client chooser.
Update v1.8.1! Fixed a small bug with fast hands.
Update v1.8.2! Fixed a small bug with world only view.

Jo3

Last edited:
one thing i found out while hunting in rl whitprogram u get like lagg like if u walk in a dp and is whiteskull that fing that makes u get out from pz zoon like that it laggs the penugin outfit and auto lotter dont know if it makes it buy i had 4hp left 3pks 1 rs after mee and the program started hack needed too close down minibot if i didnt do that i would been dead now so someproblem was it if it helps hunting trolls /BaZZe

Back
Top Bottom