• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiniBot

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
Attention
This is the final release of MiniBot, look for my new bot to debut soon.

I have only posted this bot on TProgramming Forums, OtLand, Tibia Underground, and TibiaFans. If you download it from anywhere else you risk the chance of it being full of viruses.

If you get an error about comdlg32.ocx, please go here Mising COMDLG32.OCX Library File, download the file and follow the instructions. (Follow the same instructions on Windows Vista, but you might have to go to your system32 folder and run cmd.exe as an administrator.)

Download
MiniBot v4.2.0 Alpha: Final Version
Older Versions

Changelog
Code:
[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]v4.0.0[/B][/COLOR]
[LIST]
[*]This is the first release after the internal GUI restructuring
[*]Alerts were added, these include Alarms, Logout, CM/GM Safe, Player Safe, and a Safe List
[*]Instead of checking 'On' for features in the Option menu, you now just click on the feature (level spy, name spy, etc.) to enable it
[*]Hotkeys will only work if Tibia or MiniBot is the main window
[*]Fixed a few random bugs
[/LIST]

Features
Code:
[LIST]
[*]Compatible with Tibia 8.31, 8.22, and 8.21.
[*]Show Name and/or Experience in Tibia title
[*]Alerts
[LIST]
[*]Alarms
[LIST]
[*]CM/GM Detected
[*]Damage
[*]Disconnected
[*]Full Mana
[*]Low Health
[*]Moved
[*]Player Attack
[*]Player On Screen
[/LIST]
[*]Logout
[LIST]
[*]CM/GM Detected
[*]Moved
[*]Player On Screen
[/LIST]
[*]CM/GM Safe
[*]Player Safe
[*]Safe List
[/LIST]
[*]Anti Idle
[*]Auto Fisher
[*]Fast Hands
[*]Full Light
[*]Game Window
[LIST]
[*]Widescreen
[*]World Only View
[/LIST]
[*]Level Spy using +/-
[*]Name Spy
[*]OT Controls
[*]Recast (Haste (Normal and Strong), Invisible, and Mana Shield)
[*]Replace Trees
[*]Show Invisible Creatures
[*]CaveBot
[LIST]
[*]Waypoints
[LIST]
[*]Ground
[*]Hole
[*]Ladder
[*]Rope
[*]Sewer
[*]Shovel
[*]Upstairs
[*]Downstairs
[*]Say Default/NPC
[*]Delay
[/LIST]
[*]Loot
[*]Attack
[/LIST]
[*]Food Eater
[*]Healer
[LIST]
[*]Self Healer
[LIST]
[*]Spell Hi: Spell to use when you have a high amount of health. Lowest priority.
[*]Spell Lo: Spell to use first when being low on health. Priority over UH Rune, HP Potion, and Spell Hi.
[*]UH Rune: Health at which to use a UH rune. Priority over HP Potion and Spell Hi.
[*]HP Potion: Health at which to use specified health potion. Priority over Spell Hi.
[/LIST]
[*]Friend Healer
[LIST]
[*]HP/UH: Health percent at which to use a potion or UH rune on your friend.
[*]Exura Sio: Health percent at which to sio your friend. Has priority over HP/UH.
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[*]Hotkeys
[LIST]
[*]titlename
[*]titleexp
[*]antiidle
[*]autofisher
[*]fasthands
[*]fulllight
[*]widescreen
[*]worldonlyview
[*]levelspy
[*]levelspyup
[*]levelspydown
[*]namespy
[*]goldtoplatinum
[*]platinumtocrystal
[*]recasthastenormal
[*]recasthastestrong
[*]recastinvisible
[*]recastmanashield
[*]replacetrees
[*]showinvisiblecreatures
[*]say {text}
[*]yell {text}
[*]whisper {text}
[/LIST]
[*]Mana Restore
[*]Outfit Changer
[*]Reloader
[*]Rune Maker
[*]Spell Caster
[/LIST]

Requests/To Do
http://otland.net/f174/minibot-feature-request-13300/

Screenshot
*Note: Screenshot needs to be updated, some features have been removed and some have been added.
Click here to view screenshots.

Jo3

Last edited:
Very good created! Continue this way man;)

some other functions maybe: Show invisible creatures?
remove trees

@up

Announcements
Hello, welcome to the thread for my newest project, MiniBot.
This bot will only support OT friendly features.
Anyone can request a feature to be added, and the feedback of other members will determine if it gets implemented or not.
Also, if a high amount of members disagree with a current feature it will be removed.

I added everyone's requests. They will only get implemented if enough people agree with it.

Jo3

haha :thumbup: nice! if you need bot :D

auto lotter wiee:p but if ur going too make that u should like make it optinal only take gold or take all if ur hunting trolls u dont wont all the loot xD

auto lotter wiee:p but if ur going too make that u should like make it optinal only take gold or take all if ur hunting trolls u dont wont all the loot xD

Yeah, if the auto looter gets implemented you'll be able to choose which items go to what container.

Jo3

auto walker? i mean the programe search for the map and now you can do your way point , and auto attacker write creature or a human name and it attack him autumaticly

auto walker? i mean the programe search for the map and now you can do your way point , and auto attacker write creature or a human name and it attack him autumaticly

Sorry, but a 'cavebot' will not be added to this bot. ^_^

Jo3

Only 1 question if u make a auto looter do u need too open the corps and it loots or can u make it optional too like yes or no so it open the corps like when u follow a monster when it runs would bee easier then need to open the troll or what im hunting so plxx make that optional too xD /BaZZe

Only 1 question if u make a auto looter do u need too open the corps and it loots or can u make it optional too like yes or no so it open the corps like when u follow a monster when it runs would bee easier then need to open the troll or what im hunting so plxx make that optional too xD /BaZZe

I'll make Auto Open Corpse optional. :D

Update 1.1.0! Removed Anti Idle and any request that is considered an AFK tool.

Jo3

@up

Announcements
Hello, welcome to the thread for my newest project, MiniBot.
This bot will only support OT friendly features.
Anyone can request a feature to be added, and the feedback of other members will determine if it gets implemented or not.
Also, if a high amount of members disagree with a current feature it will be removed.

Update 1.2.0! Added 'Outfit Changer' and the bot now functions via the tray icon.

Jo3

Back