• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiniBot

one thing i found out while hunting in rl whitprogram u get like lagg like if u walk in a dp and is whiteskull that fing that makes u get out from pz zoon like that it laggs the penugin outfit and auto lotter dont know if it makes it buy i had 4hp left 3pks 1 rs after mee and the program started hack needed too close down minibot if i didnt do that i would been dead now so someproblem was it if it helps hunting trolls /BaZZe

Can you post screenshots of your exact configurations? Like what you had in the Outfit Changer, Auto Stacker, Level Spy, etc. And the Auto Looter doesn't work, so don't click it if you can, I must have forgotten to disable it.

Jo3

here it the configuration i was using
when i got the hacksforwards,lagg /BaZZe

here it the configuration i was using
when i got the hacksforwards,lagg /BaZZe

Thanks, I'm pretty sure the problem is with the auto stacker. I actually just found and fixed a problem with it. I'll upload the update here in a second, and let me know if it fixes it.

Update v1.8.3! This fixes a bug with the client chooser and auto stacker.

Jo3

Last edited:
add my msn i gave u in privat message and i gone send it too you

Update v1.9.0! The auto looter should be completely bug free, also includes "nesting" which will open a new container inside of your looting container if it's full.

Jo3

I've decided to add features such as mana trainer, healer, anti idle, etc. Also, I'm working on a scripter. Of course, if there is anyone who doesn't want this program, or certain features, to work on their server, please tell me and I can add your server to the list.

Jo3

Update to v2.0.0! Check first post for information.
Update to v2.1.0!

Jo3

Last edited:
If everybody who likes this just would reply and say they like it, then they motivate the programmer and the program will be better.:)

Back