• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiP VS Fat Boy's Fraglist.

*Reason for fraglist is because MiP will not accept the guild war function.

there u got ur answer molotov, read before writing

Last edited:
BTW the behemoth got the last hit he woulda died by us if there was no behe he ran up and purposely died to avoid getting fragged btw if you read the rules of the list maybe you'd know that

HAHA, you removed Argor Dadra from the guild so he can go and level and then you'll invite him again? Fucking pathetic retards.

I love how minimii talks shit and then does nothing but stay offline and sit in pz <3 and actually it was a noob char that was invited unintentionally so i removed it but thanks for you imput mini<3

btw mini talking about a pathetic retard you need a lvl 70 in the guild to get frags? Well i understand with your pvp and all :/

Last edited:
I love how minimii talks shit and then does nothing but stay offline and sit in pz <3 and actually it was a noob char that was invited unintentionally so i removed it but thanks for you imput mini<3

btw mini talking about a pathetic retard you need a lvl 70 in the guild to get frags? Well i understand with your pvp and all :/

First of all I don't stay and camp in pz, why would I be online if I would do something like that? (I don't play Minimii anymore, I got a new character, just so you know).

And no we don't need a level 70 in your guild just so we can frag him, I just stated that he's with you and you'll invite him when he reach high level enough just so you maybe wont lose the war? It's not like we ununvite people when they are about to go and level? ^.-

And why you might think i'm offline all the time?, You know that I live in Sweden and I go to school at morning so I can't sit up all night playing just because you want it? And even if I would be online at the night I would be owned all the time since whole your team is online at the nights.

Happy reading Pierce~ :D

EDIT: And btw, you don't need to correct my English since I know you have better English than mine since your American. But i'm sure that you understand what I mean.

Last edited:
Haha, really iam not really fighting, I just want it to be fair for everyone. And I mean that these guys are just playing on the nights when our team is asleep, like yesterday I got killed, they came like 4/5 people on me when I was Demona, which means they gain their frags on sneaking. Well that doesn't matter but this thread is useless since we've accepted the war.

Since the war is acceptet, thread should be removed. There's no longer any point in discussing this

BTW the behemoth got the last hit he woulda died by us if there was no behe he ran up and purposely died to avoid getting fragged btw if you read the rules of the list maybe you'd know that

We went to sneak hodak but brightwalker made last hit:
Feb 01 2009, 13:15:36 Died at Level 231 by a blightwalker

We sneaked him twice more but same result:
Feb 01 2009, 12:24:57 Died at Level 231 by a ferumbras
Feb 01 2009, 12:11:50 Died at Level 232 by a demon

Evocation
Feb 03 2009, 15:04:06 Killed at Level 200 by Stone Island

Anyone else who wants to come and buy addon itans? =D

Back