• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiP VS Fat Boy's Fraglist.

Why is this thread still up? there is a frag counter:
http://softcores.otland.net/guildwars.php?id=82

and @pierce..

MMHMM cover it up <3 btw it's spelt lying*

Dude seriously, you're gonna correct a guys spelling when he's from Sweden and you're from the USA? You're pathetic and this war
has gone waaaay out of your head.. get a freakin life and perhaps a girlfriend?:wub:

EDIT: If our frags on Fatality and those other guilds aiding Fat Boys were counted it'd be like:
MiP=80 VS Fat Boys/Fatality/random guilds who aid them=40

Last edited:
Who says we're "with" fa~? Maybe you think of the fact that they started shit with 2 diff guilds and same time WOW they're smart ^^

na i stopped counting them i find no point to it anymore just a waste of my time tbh just let the sites system do it even though it's pretty incorrect whatever.

set a rule so that both guilds doesnt invite random ppls to OB's, cuz when some guild bring random ppls to fight, useless frags are made and it wont end up on the frag-counts

So, only guild memebers in Battles i dont think either team like to get some random frag by some suicider etc

Back